‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Don’t see any articles or news that DW is not on board with the NIL, I mean didn’t we make some sort of special dept specifically to NIL and building kids brands here at UT. Think we’re more in a situation where yeah we have a great NIL program for recruiting but none of these kids has TN as their dream school , since 2005-2007 we and I’m putting this this nicely , have been trash. Kids today haven’t grown up seeing TN as a NC contender. We haven’t had the EBs that kids grow up to admire in a long time, we haven’t had the Jerod Mayos, so I believe once we recruit and land those blue chip players who go on and make a name For themselves , win trophy’s and championships then our NIL might mean a little more to these kids in recruiting. We have a great History yeah, but that’s all , coaching change after coaching change and leadership issues has derailed our History. Just get back on track and the rest will come. Just like that movie if you build it they will come. Give Coach Heup time to succeed recruit the best that wants to be here and watch it take off. Will take more than 1-2 years lol . Just need to start becoming that “Dream School” that kids grow up watching . Just like I did starting in ‘96
We don’t even have to become a “dream school” we just have to get back to being respectable. A top 10-15 class this year along with a 9 win regular season along with good NIL deals should be enough to get recruits and transfers to take notice. I think next year could be rough because of the simple fact that we’re going to be relying heavily on underclassmen at key positions, but if we can land some good JUCO guys and 5-6 guys in the portal we might can keep building that momentum into 2023. Then 2024 should be the year we really make some noise

Do you really need AP to tell you that? Good grief.
Used for illustrative purpose. Damn you’re extra salty today. 😂

I don’t think anyone that follows Tennessee recruiting doesn’t know this is an important one to the class. That said there are several casuals that come through that don’t understand.

Don’t see any articles or news that DW is not on board with the NIL, I mean didn’t we make some sort of special dept specifically to NIL and building kids brands here at UT. Think we’re more in a situation where yeah we have a great NIL program for recruiting but none of these kids has TN as their dream school , since 2005-2007 we and I’m putting this this nicely , have been trash. Kids today haven’t grown up seeing TN as a NC contender. We haven’t had the EBs that kids grow up to admire in a long time, we haven’t had the Jerod Mayos, so I believe once we recruit and land those blue chip players who go on and make a name For themselves , win trophy’s and championships then our NIL might mean a little more to these kids in recruiting. We have a great History yeah, but that’s all , coaching change after coaching change and leadership issues has derailed our History. Just get back on track and the rest will come. Just like that movie if you build it they will come. Give Coach Heup time to succeed recruit the best that wants to be here and watch it take off. Will take more than 1-2 years lol . Just need to start becoming that “Dream School” that kids grow up watching . Just like I did starting in ‘96
Nobody has had Louisville either. They're rolling right now while we're stuck in the mud. No reason Louisville should be landing a better class at any point.

Nobody has had Louisville either. They're rolling right now while we're stuck in the mud. No reason Louisville should be landing a better class at any point.
Seriously? Are you brain damaged? Do you legit think Louisville will finish ahead of Tennessee? If you’re going to troll at least put some thought into it. Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done while the adults have a conversation.

Buddy….. It’s June. Just because Louisville landed a 5 star recruiting that sent them up the rankings a bit doesn’t mean they are recruiting better overall than Tennessee is. You really think Texas Tech and Northwestern are going to finish in the top-10 like they are now? Come on.

VN Store

Back