Kennedy Chandler's future? [drafted No.38 to Memphis]

I’m just tired of the constant sniping at Barnes at every corner, and this is coming from a person who was very skeptical of the 2022 recruiting class a few months ago. That tweet just triggered me a bit, solely because it felt like a lame attempt to swipe at Barnes and ALSO take a swipe at Julian Phillips for no freaking reason.

I for one am pretty freaking excited for Julian Phillips as a Tennessee fan even if these clown radio show hosts think our own player should have gone somewhere else.

He will get drafted tomorrow and be a millionaire tomorrow.
He’ll most likely be on a two-way deal. If he’s good enough to where he spends more time on his NBA team than the G League, he’ll be fine. If not, it’ll be a slog. G League doesn’t even pay a good middle class salary.

There were a number of mock drafts that had KC in the early to mid-2nd round. Today's final SI mock had him at 39, which is close to where we're at. Unfortunately, those are turning out to be correct.

Sure wish he could have ran it back for 1 more year. Just goes to show that these “experts” don’t know what each owner snd organization is actually thinking. Happens every year someone is projected mid 1st round and they slip into the 2nd round and in some cases slip out of the draft entirely all together.

Reactions: patrick
My Spurs, Leeeeeeeeet's goooooooo!!!!!! Steal!

Edit: Never mind, as you were

Last edited:
Today is a sad day for any basketball player under 6ft....its one reason why I never gravitated to the sport myself. Its all a genetic lottery of who gets to play...the pool of potential players is drastically limited because so many people aren't qualified to play based on height alone...no matter how hard they train or talented they become..

VN Store

Back