Niedermeyer a little bitter?

How pathetic can you be? Does he really think that crap is viewed in a favorable light by anyone other than nuckleheads like himself? Better question, is he even capable of coherent thought?

Reactions: feathersax
Dare I say it? Yes, I do. Carnell Tate, two years at OSU, then transfer to Tennessee. Draw? The NIL, yes, but more due to gaudy stats our WRs are putting up due to QB play. A factor as well is he won't be a de facto starter, though a valued contributor at OSU. I know this because Shaman: Tiegniery Diarra told me so.

1655854640974.png

Reactions: HalfullVol
Remember what happened to the original Niedermeyer. Killed in Vietnam by his own troops. This goof is about as popular. If he was relevant, somebody would have hired him. Urban Meyer kept a serial wife beater on staff so what does that tell you? This clown isn’t good enough to coach Pop Warner.
he wont get hired by anyone - what he will get is a nice show cause

After seeing his coaching at Tennessee I'm not at all sure he's a good enough assistant coach to coach at the high school level.My guess is a few years from now he's a bitter gym teacher.

Well that's not great. I doubt we get anyone from IMG for the foreseeable future.

I don't doubt it. IMG players will start realizing he's playing them to feed his bitterness, and reject being his pawns. Further, as I indicated in another post, Heupel & Co. are recruiting parents as well as the players. They, too, will figure out Niedmey's and intervene. Indeed, they may be the catalyst to IMG getting rid of him, if his ineffective coaching doesn't do it first. We'll get IMG kids, despite Niedmey's interference. Possibly even because of it.

Maybe, but I wouldn't infer that just from a post. He could be just happy for the kid.

Everyone loved the guy when he was bringing in the recruits...
Several friends of mine loved their first wives too. Till the honeymoon wore off.

Not thinking potential employers look favorably on his comment and behavior. He has the maturity of a high schooler. No long term thinking.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back