Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this. OSU having 3 of the top 10 WRs committed to them tells me all this buzz about "the NCAA is gonna crackdown on NIL" is nothing but BS. Probably put out there by the big boys to scare everyone else from spending the cash. No need for Spyre to be afraid to spread some of that cash.

So she doesn't like NIL, even though NIL is in full effect and use at UT. So she is going to nuke the whole NIL process for UT athletes and effectively destroy donations to the university she is responsible for increasing donations too?
sure-jennifer-lawrence.gif

Okay wait on it idc. We just got a 3 star rb and lost a 5 star receiver.

It'll be easier when football season actually rolls around. Just hire some people to canvas all the tailgaters and spread the word.
Yep, Spyre needs to be advertising around campus on game days. Maybe have reps organize a cookout, hit the town on game day. Many ways to advertise. GBO!

I will say this. OSU having 3 of the top 10 WRs committed to them tells me all this buzz about "the NCAA is gonna crackdown on NIL" is nothing but BS. Probably put out there by the big boys to scare everyone else from spending the cash. No need for Spyre to be afraid to spread some of that cash.
The NCAA is one big lawsuit away from the death penalty! GBO!

View attachment 466216

Ohio State having their way. It's impressive, I'll give them that. And at least it isn't Bama, Florida, or Georgia.

Also ok with Tate being the first of the 3 so the OSU fans and the CFB world at large didn't stay too hyperfocused on Tate. I wish our fans would move on.
It would be easier to move on if we were getting some commitments of our own, especially from some of our higher rated targets.

Florida football: Four returning players no longer on Gators' roster (gatorsports.com)

Okay, I know someone already posted a tweet about this, but I was reading this story and what caught my attention is it says the gators are currently above the 85-roster limit and will have to trim some players. How the hell are they allowed to be over the 85-roster limit? Wouldn't that be some kind of NCAA violation needing to be addressed immediately?
I think it has to be at 85 by August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back