Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr-bean-rowan-atkinson-photoshop-58d8bf1437389__880.jpg
Why you hate me so much?

I don't get the Memphis prediction, what would be the idea there? Doesn't Ja run point? So KC would just be coming to peak as his backup or could they move Ja to SG?
Their reasoning was Tyus Jones was a free agent and Ja missed time oretty much every year with injury.

Their reasoning was Tyus Jones was a free agent and Ja missed time oretty much every year with injury.
Well...that's interesting and super conservative. Basically hoping to make the 2 deep better to avoid losing games when Ja is hurt. But not much of a strategy for winning it all. And, unlike in college, where incremental winning can improve your stock via recruiting, incremental winning in the NBA just lands you lower on the draft boards over the years. Seems Ja would need to be missing a LOT of games for that to be your move.

Just hope KC lands where he can shine and run the team. He's too talented. Wish we could have seen him just one more year 😑

What's the rush again? 6-8 months till signing day.

Good time of year to get outside and enjoy other stuff. Crootin machine need break time to go brrrr again.
It is a long way to the ESP, but we see more and more where the higher rated players are committing early. I'd like to see Tennessee get in on the action and land some of the kids we're pursuing sooner rather than later. The "rush" is to build recruiting momentum. The same way Nico's commitment helped us draw attention, more big time guys will help us keep that attention.

We didn’t land Arch or the kid going to USC…but that was months ago now. They’re selling mustard flags now…
They didn’t want arch or the kid going to USC. Check your pulse if a 5* qb that everyone wanted didn’t get you excited. Unbelievable how content some people on here are with being miserable.

If the #1 qb recruit in the nation doesn’t get someone excited then they are just miserable far deeper than just following football.
They do need to try and reach more people though…. There are a ton of fans that don’t follow recruiting and probably doesn’t know Spyre exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back