How many of us have donated to Spyre?

How many of us donate to Spyre?

• I do I do!

Votes: 75 23.9%
  • Not yet...

Votes: 239 76.1%

• Total voters
You ask a lot of questions.
Why don’t you tell us why we should feel obligated to pay these kids. They’re not making me any money.

Because I like winning. That seems easy enough. You seem to have no issue making everyone but the players rich. Why?

A wise man once said "Two wrongs don't make it right."
A wise man also said to score when the breaks go your way. This is a break for us, finally. We have to capitalize.

A wise man also said that if the breaks don't go your way to pile on more steam. As fans, this is the steam that we can pile on.

This wise man also said to carry the fight to our opponents. Nothing is pressing them more than our fanbase utilizing our unrivaled passion to improve our program.

I hope Nico balls out here. If he doesn’t, the hatred we spewed towards Guarantano will look like daisies and unicorn kisses compared to what we’ll do to a guy we paid millions for.

Spyre can't waste more money on football than the UT admin has done in the past 15yrs.
True. On one hand I think big money in college athletics can stay with the big donors. On the other hand, whether one likes it or not, Trump funded much of his PAC thru grass roots small donations and Vols have a monster following …and seem to have much better ROE (return on enjoyment) than political spending for either party.

You ask a lot of questions.
Why don’t you tell us why we should feel obligated to pay these kids. They’re not making me any money.
Obligation?
You're not obligated to be entertained by them, either.

Yet, here you are.

You can't be one of those dudes complaining about the program getting better if you're not even trying to give back to it.

No they're not making you money, but how much time to you spend being entertained by them? Probably more than most other things that don't make you money. So YES, you can definitely put a value on it...

1 dollar a month. 12 x1. $12 a year. There are fast food combo meals more than that now lol.
How many fol fans are there?? You do the math.
You're part of the problem. And the many other so called "fans". You don't care...you just want to complain.

With every penny that has been donated by fans, and pledged by fans, wouldn’t purchase 1/2 a year of the contract Nico just got…

Obligation?

Yet, here you are.

You can't be one of those dudes complaining about the program getting better if you're not even trying to give back to it.

No they're not making you money, but how much time to you spend being entertained by them? Probably more than most other things that don't make you money. So YES, you can definitely put a value on it...

1 dollar a month. 12 x1. $12 a year. There are fast food combo meals more than that now lol.
You're part of the problem. And the many other so called "fans". You don't care...you just want to complain.
Lmao.
Quote a post of me complaining About our football team. You want to pony up your hard earned money to an 18 year old, donate away.

Obligation?

Yet, here you are.

Just to be clear, are you suggesting that that someone isn’t a “real fan,” if they don’t donate money to make teenagers rich?

State law prevents it.

Now a kid might leave money on the table by leaving. but whatever he has gotten he has got.
I'd say these "contracts" are year to year, similar to scholarships. If Spyre pays a kid for one year's worth of services and that kid gives them one year, then that is a mutually fair, agreed upon transaction even if the kid decides to leave and go elsewhere. I doubt Spyre is going to hand over an incoming freshman millions of dollars up front like he's just won the Publishers Clearinghouse.

Also if they're smart, Spyre structures these contracts to be VERY incentive based. Like bonuses to be paid for staying at least 3 years, bonuses for keeping your nose clean and staying out of legal trouble, bonuses for graduating, on field performance bonuses, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcvols1
I have been since it started but now I have 2 different stickers due to the change I originally did the 19.51 club but ended up just going higher when they did away with that

Bruh!

How long before they sent your sticker?

VN Store

Back