‘23 JUCO WR Malik Benson (Alabama commit)

Always actually thought Rusty was a good poster on here though. Idk the reason for subterfuge probably something to do with his job. Likely why he doesn’t post as much now either that he’s been outed.

I can tell who has a VQ subscription. I'd take up for him also if I spent money there.

I don't know what's worse: paying $9.99/month for AP's recruiting hot takes or being irrationally mad like the OP when they don't come to fruition. Lots of gullible people either way.

I don't know what's worse: paying $9.99/month for AP's recruiting hot takes or being irrationally mad like the OP when they don't come to fruition. Lots of gullible people either way.

Even worse might be the guy that says he's 'the voice of reason' and has a user name advocating for one of the worst excuses for a head football coach in all history....

J/K

Always actually thought Rusty was a good poster on here though. Idk the reason for subterfuge probably something to do with his job. Likely why he doesn’t post as much now either that he’s been outed.
No, it happened when his posts started turning into…here’s a recruit not good enough for GA, but Tennessee needs to see if they might could get him.

I find it hilarious to see those like you and others who bash AP and Hubbs. They are going off the information they get and report it. How many times has it been said that recruiting changes constantly? 17 and 28 year olds change their minds. But that’s APs fault. We lose a commit, AP gets bashed. But if we land one he called? Nobody says a word. Pretty lame.

I find it hilarious to see those like you and others who bash AP and Hubbs. They are going off the information they get and report it. How many times has it been said that recruiting changes constantly? 17 and 28 year olds change their minds. But that’s APs fault. We lose a commit, AP gets bashed. But if we land one he called? Nobody says a word. Pretty lame.
He followed the path of journalism.
He knew the risks...

well ****.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back