Niedermeyer a little bitter?

We need to stop idolizing these guys and stop clinging to every word in recruiting. History has shown it's all a chit show. I used to follow it religiously too going back to when it was prominent in the weekly Sporting News and Jamie Newbern used to have his Saturday show - Border Wars, if I recall correctly for the old timers. I even remember when you didn't even find out who you landed until the morning newspaper after signing day like with the Peyton class. Now kids sucker fans into following them and lapping up all the attention then when things go awry there are public hissy fits.

After the mess with Pruitt and the salivation of the class he was building with McDonalds sacks that fell like a house of cards, I don't follow it as much.

We need to stop idolizing these guys and stop clinging to every word in recruiting. History has shown it's all a chit show. I used to follow it religiously too going back to when it was prominent in the weekly Sporting News and Jamie Newbern used to have his Saturday show - Border Wars, if I recall correctly for the old timers. I even remember when you didn't even find out who you landed until the morning newspaper after signing day like with the Peyton class. Now kids sucker fans into following them and lapping up all the attention then when things go awry there are public hissy fits.

After the mess with Pruitt and the salivation of the class he was building with McDonalds sacks that fell like a house of cards, I don't follow it as much.

5th stage, eh?

VN Store

Back