‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

Can we beat out Florida for Aidan Mizell?

-AP

Agreed. Seen this play out time and time again. Flirt with us in June but when it’s time to put pen to paper, he’s got too much draw to Florida.

And that’s okay. Tate, Benson, Leacock, maybe Hyatt. We’re gonna be good. Heupel is a king maker at WR.

Good. Spread the word to others. We have to get everyone on board.

I don't believe that rumor btw

White has said he feels that there needs to be national rules regarding NIL. He also said when I asked him specifically about Spyre that he was comfortable with them, but noted that there is a clear line with NIL and recruiting and they were going to follow the NCAA's stance.

-BH

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
White has said he feels that there needs to be national rules regarding NIL. He also said when I asked him specifically about Spyre that he was comfortable with them, but noted that there is a clear line with NIL and recruiting and they were going to follow the NCAA's stance.

-BH
What else is he gonna say?

Even still, two outcomes:
1) we are still moving forward with the way things have been, and we need more resources
2) we really are keeping it to just rostered players, and making them kings can only benefit us on recruiting visits and in recruiting media

Either way we have to make a splash and NIL is still our best way

Reactions: volsfan_17
What else is he gonna say?

Even still, two outcomes:
1) we are still moving forward with the way things have been, and we need more resources
2) we really are keeping it to just rostered players, and making them kings can only benefit us on recruiting visits and in recruiting media

Either way we have to make a splash and NIL is still our best way
you think other schools are just doing their rosters?

you think other schools are just doing their rosters?
I don't know what other schools are doing just like I don't what we are doing.

What I do know, with certainty, is that if we apply ourselves and cash in on our unrivaled passion, via NIL, that we will be successful in recruiting, whether it be directly or indirectly.

I don't know what other schools are doing just like I don't what we are doing.

What I do know, with certainty, is that if we apply ourselves and cash in on our unrivaled passion, via NIL, that we will be successful in recruiting, whether it be directly or indirectly.

Lol. Brian Hartline picked someone up in a freaking Lambo. You don’t know what others are doing? We thought Spyre was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers. Well by Whites statement, seems like he wants us back at the checkerboard.

You guys are taking today really hard. I don't blame you. It sucks to lose recruiting battles.

It doesn't mean that our collective is neutered and our class is sunk.

We have always known that we had a lot of work to do. We are still moving in the right direction. You can't win them all.

Lol. Brian Hartline picked someone up in a freaking Lambo. You don’t know what others are doing? We thought Spyre was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers. Well by Whites statement, seems like he wants us back at the checkerboard.
So what we had Nico posing all over the G Wagon like his last name was Mercedes.

Everything is fluid in CFB. Especially in recruiting. Everything changes, all the time. Even if White said that and it really means that we're just shutting down our best path forward, which by the way, I just can't take seriously, we could change positions again tomorrow. He's not etching this in stone.

VN Store

Back