Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks ago we started our 2nd journey west in our travel trailer. The real fun started when we returned to southern Utah. We spent a month there last year and loved it. The geologic formations are incredible. This year it was a couple of days in se Utah. Pictures just don’t do justice to scenery.

Goosenecks State Park

View attachment 465854View attachment 465856
That’s a big a$$ copperhead.

Got a chance to go to Charleston South Carolina for a few days for work … 11 hours one way .. should I make the trip ?
I lived in Charleston in the late '70's - early '80's as a kid. It was really nice back then. No idea what it's like now.

How about @STFU, you know him? Introduce yourself to him.
R.31d9763e71ef885cdd1db6c5e07e311b

Got a chance to go to Charleston South Carolina for a few days for work … 11 hours one way .. should I make the trip ?

Just returned from there, and that’s a very similar drive that we have. It’s a long way, but Charleston is a great city. Has everything- history, great food, beaches, and golf. You would know if you would ever think about going again, but it’s worth a visit.

I lived in Charleston in the late '70's - early '80's as a kid. It was really nice back then. No idea what it's like now.

I’ve been going about 15 years, and I would think it’s changed quite a bit. Just like every popular city, there is sprawl. Mount Pleasant has blown up. From those I know there, they say Ohioans have taken over.

Reactions: OrangenSC
It's like some of our fans think if we cry enough, for long enough, that the NCAA or SEC will finally take pity on us and just magically make us better.

No one is coming to help. You see, they all hate us. They relish in our misery, they have conditioned others to relish in it, they have conditioned our own fans to wallow in it.

Control what you can control. If we make our NIL collective the best, our talent will improve. If our talent improves our results will improve. If our results improve, some miserable moods will surely improve.

Nowhere in the maxims does it mention complaining until you get your way. It says do whatever you can to win. Strive for perfection, when you can't be perfect be unrelenting, when you've done enough do more. Give your all for Tennessee.

I’ve been going about 15 years, and I would think it’s changed quite a bit. Just like every popular city, there is sprawl. Mount Pleasant has blown up. From those I know there, they say Ohioans have taken over.
I have fond childhood memories of the place. Would love to go back and visit someday. I'm sure it's completely different now, tho.

Reactions: VolGee4
It's like some of our fans think if we cry enough, for long enough, that the NCAA or SEC will finally take pity on us and just magically make us better.

No one is coming to help. You see, they all hate us. They relish in our misery, they have conditioned others to relish in it, they have conditioned our own fans to wallow in it.

Control what you can control. If we make our NIL collective the best, our talent will improve. If our talent improves our results will improve. If our results improve, some miserable moods will surely improve.
That's why I think we need to place an ad in the back pages of Soldier of Fortune for someone to take out Sankey, and possibly Saban....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back