Don't let rival fanbases get to you with the Vitello hate

image.png

I absolutely think we play better as the villain. Our guys seem to feed off of it.
I’d like to see our team take an over the top sportsmanship attitude next year. Really ham it up smiling and nice and respectful to our opponents while stomping a mud hole in their butts. Everybody would know we’re play acting and that would pizz um off even more !! What would the haters say then ? Lol

I’d like to see our team take an over the top sportsmanship attitude next year. Really ham it up smiling and nice and respectful to our opponents while stomping a mud hole in their butts. Everybody would know we’re play acting and that would pizz um off even more !! What would the haters say then ? Lol
And then whenever they win the World Series, flip everyone off.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
There's nothing like being welcomed in Omaha - CTV will never feel that, unless he learns to respect the game, of course.
Are you speaking of a different Omaha than the one he was in last year? Didn’t see the team being maligned then but perhaps it’s the almighty six national championships that magically make your hot takes logical and relevant?

VN Store

Back