The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I was wrong. Thought it would be a way to get riddle away from the bloodline and protect his ability to challenge. So much for having foresight lol

I’ve been on the fence about ordering this PPV. I’m at 75% right now. Honestly more excited about AEW storylines continuing into All Out.

Also, Christian is one of the more underrated workers of his generation IMO.
Heel Christian is one of the best ever! I much prefer heel Christian over good guy Christian.

Oh, I'm definitely buying.

With news coming out that orton's injury was worse than expected shinsuke turning heel would give riddle something to do that doesn't involve the bloodline. That was my thinking anyway lol

Why are they avoiding Nakamura vs Reigns though. Really don’t get the absolute refusal to make Nakamura the main event star he should of been the past few years. Lol

Last edited:
Why are they avoiding Nakamura vs Reigns though. Really don’t get the absolute refusal to make Nakamura the main event star he should of been the past few years. Lol
If WWE knew what to do with a wrestler that wasn't discovered by them, it would be a first. At least since the end of WCW

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I don't watch NJPW. I'm learning tonight I should. I want to see more of Umino, among many others
They do a weekly show on AXS TV right after Impact. Roku Channel also has one but it's like 8 months behind. The AXS one is only a couple of weeks behind. They aired Tanahashi qualifying for the main event tonight, and Jay White winning the the IWGP title this past Thursday. It's the best one I've found short of subscribing to New Japan World.

VN Store

Back