On3 MVP: QB Nico Iamaleava Tennessee

Slow? 😂 Kid is quick and elusive as hell in the pocket.
Yeah I was reading some crap from other fans saying that...I laughed and told them they obviously must be watching someone else...The kid can move even while wearing pajamas...Told em you might want to actualy watch him sometime.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Yeah I was reading some crap from other fans saying that...I laughed and told them they obviously must be watching someone else...The kid can move even while wearing pajamas...Told em you might want to actualy watch him sometime.

His only reported kryptonite is a pair of Prada sunglasses while he practices passes. :cool:

Well does that mean 'Bama, Georgia, LSU, and Florida aren't getting much attention either from potential high-level recruits in attendance?

If Nico receives MVP recognition and ED is Top TE then we have something to build on.

The rest will follow in time.

Go Vols !
I've been hearing in time for the past 5 coaches we had. People brag about the money we spend. We are out spending Ohio state and many top teir teams yet these highly ranked players are still going to them and staying with the elite teams. You can find a few players leaving sure but that still doesn't take away from what I'm saying. All I was saying was Ohio state and Texas a&m are on the majority of these kids possible landing spot. I'd like to see the vols on more than just two this year and especially for next year.

I've been hearing in time for the past 5 coaches we had. People brag about the money we spend. We are out spending Ohio state and many top teir teams yet these highly ranked players are still going to them and staying with the elite teams. You can find a few players leaving sure but that still doesn't take away from what I'm saying. All I was saying was Ohio state and Texas a&m are on the majority of these kids possible landing spot. I'd like to see the vols on more than just two this year and especially for next year.

It's been rumored that we should likely have between 4 to 6 five star players by the time they all commit.

I am enjoying the hate from other fans about Nico...Saying he's too slow or throws into coverage too much or that would get picked against Bama or UGA....Yet if he had commited to either of them they would be over the moon...Best QB in this class and that includes Arch..

AP said Saban regarded Nico as the best QB in the country.

Where does this crap come from ?? The latest from the last 7 on 7 camp was that it was an absolutely loaded camp w QBs and WRs and that Nico was still the star and May have surpassed arch for the 1 QB. So have a source or delete
Cool your jets dude. I don't make a note of every article I read, I just saw it on an update on my phone. I also saw that Nico had a great camp, and I wasn't throwing shade at all. Just wanted to ask if anyone else had seen the article. Not gonna delete, it's my option to post on here, and I try very hard to not be disrespectful to anyone on here.

AP said Saban regarded Nico as the best QB in the country.
And it's not even close.

If there were no Nico this class, then you still go ALL IN for Arch or at the very least grab the kid from MBA that committed to Ole Miss. Just watch Nico's film vs Arch. If a person didn't know he was a Manning and had that inherent bias as a result...you wouldn't believe Arch is ranked higher...

This dude is more talented than any QB then I can remember us signing.

BTW, i just realized the same dude that coached Bryce Young at Cathdedral (frshman, soph) coached Nico last year at Warren.

More are all Vols and just haven't announced yet! :cool:

200w.gif

And it's not even close.

If there were no Nico this class, then you still go ALL IN for Arch or at the very least grab the kid from MBA that committed to Ole Miss. Just watch Nico's film vs Arch. If a person didn't know he was a Manning and had that inherent bias as a result...you wouldn't believe Arch is ranked higher...

This dude is more talented than any QB then I can remember us signing.

BTW, i just realized the same dude that coached Bryce Young at Cathdedral (frshman, soph) coached Nico last year at Warren.

AP said the guy at Warren you are referring to works out with Tom Brady as well.

Good read about the kid also it sucks seeing Ohio state and Texas A&M on majority of the kids that haven't announced where they are going to college yet. Wish the Vols was on their more than just Nico.

I'm not sure if it's your terrible grammar, or the fact that the Vols are mentioned multiple times outside of Nico that makes me confident you didn't actually read this article...

I believe this guy had a nice weekend as well :) Tennessee commit Ethan Davis looked like the top tight end at OT7 and created a mismatch with his size and ball skills.
I forgot that this kid played basketball . Basketball players that play tight end have a great track record. Tony Gonzalez, Jimmy Graham…

Good read about the kid also it sucks seeing Ohio state and Texas A&M on majority of the kids that haven't announced where they are going to college yet. Wish the Vols was on their more than just Nico.

I believe this guy had a nice weekend as well :) Tennessee commit Ethan Davis looked like the top tight end at OT7 and created a mismatch with his size and ball skills.

Thanks ViM. Saved me some time.

Reactions: VOLnMiami

VN Store

Back