‘23 GA IOL Sean Thompkins

Sean Thompkins, Newton, Offensive Line (247sports.com)

Apparently VERY quiet about his recruitment (basically no social media). OV'd Baylor last weekend, on campus at UK now for an OV, going to UF this weekend. Per UK 247 "Tennessee is expected to host him for an official visit in the next few weeks."

"I've been told that's a possibility, but it's still up in the air for now. Still looking into that one to find out more, but hadn't heard much about him before today. He's pretty quiet in regard to his recruitment."

-Callahan last night

He has an offer from us according to 247 but his Twitter is private. Possibly taking an Official Visit this summer

Can't take one in the summer (except theoretically the Jily 31st weekend of the BBQ), so it's either next weekend or the Fall. He'll have taken 3 already...

Film looks good. Can play guard or tackle it seems. Don't know anything about his * rating or any expert evaluations, just looks like a good prospect.

Film looks good. Can play guard or tackle it seems. Don't know anything about his * rating or any expert evaluations, just looks like a good prospect.

Size+Mean Mug+Lack of social media = BAMF

Would love for someone to convince me that the 50-pound lighter Brycen Sanders (whose mental and emotional strength must be called into question given his choice of school/coach) is a better IOL prospect than this young man.

Size+Mean Mug+Lack of social media = BAMF

Would love for someone to convince me that the 50-pound lighter Brycen Sanders (whose mental and emotional strength must be called into question given his choice of school/coach) is a better IOL prospect than this young man.
When he meets Brycen
source-3.gif

VN Store

Back