I F’ing Hate Finebaum

When you get National hate that means their worried that you have got something like a juggernaut going. UT's Baseball game was the highest-rated Baseball game per TV viewers of any College or MLB game this year. That means you have a lot of fans and you have a lot that hates you that are watching hoping for a wreck. I think the team re-loads and is back they fielded the best College Baseball team ever. Of course, you have to qualify that as in years past hardly any big-time players played in college. There were very few games on TV and rookie leagues like the Appalachain are no more now. MLB looks at college more than ever now. IMO Vols have got some momentum that will be hard to stop and there will be some cocky players you don't like and some you can't help but like. That happens every year in Football but the common denominator is the Love for the big Orange.

If you only read what comes out of the program itself you will be a lot happier. I stopped caring about what people thought of Tennessee a while ago. I am a lot less agitated and a lot more happy.
Definitely. That’s why I don’t do Faceytweet or Twittbook or any of that crap. Colossal waste of time. Frankly just don’t give one rip about other fan bases and their opinions. They don’t count.

Who in the world would watch his dumb shows. I tried to watch a on a couple of slow TV days and couldn't stand all the bama and boo dog rednecks blather. Are university presidents actually supporting this with the SEC Network or is it just another ESPN clueless program?

I don't get the appeal of Fonebone. I must have sampled that show a hundred times hoping for something interesting, but never lasted more than five minutes. It's an endless parade of nothing, just empty noise.

Finebaum is a non-fit in the sports world; athletic wannabe; non-creative and trite; an overpaid talking glans. Just turn away…

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Finebaum is a non-fit in the sports world; athletic wannabe; non-creative and trite; an overpaid talking glans. Just turn away…

Up until the early 80s, you had to draw big numbers to be on Air at one time just 3 channels and you had to relate to a wide range of people. Now TV is like radio with anyone with a pulse and can get a niche crowd their OK. Even if you have a face custom-made for Radio, a face only a mother could love. PF brought his Bama radio gang with him and he pits them against whoever the contender will be. It's the villain vs the new up-comer. It's a great market for today which would have only worked in radio in yonder years. You can pay for a show and garner a place amongst all the other hit-and-miss shows. He does have some legit SEC interviews sprinkled in to almost make everyone think it's legit across the board. He has found a niche and is laughing all the way to the bank with a face custom-made for radio.

I'm so tired of reading about how arrogant TV is. Do people even pay attention or just say what they think everyone wants to hear?

It really is sad to see him get drug through the mud by rival fanbase man babies. I call it the trump affect. People tend to judge others based of their words over their actions. Vitello may sear his emotions on his sleeves, but he is pure class as far as I'm concerned

The vultures are picking our bones after that loss...They waited a long time for the meal we provided....
image-286.jpg

VN Store

Back