'24 SC OT Kam Pringle (uscjr)

If he Ruffles enough feathers in college he'll be able to buy a Cool Ranch one day

I'll see myself out

iu

Four-star offensive tackle Kam Pringle was among the 2024 prospects who visited South Carolina on Friday, during the Shane Beamer Football Camp session. Pringle, a 2021 Beamer Camp participant, has visited the Gamecocks eight times over the last 12 months.

Auburn and Alabama hosted Pringle during the first week of the month. On Saturday, he visited Clemson. Up next is Georgia, probably on Thursday. Kentucky (June 24) and Tennessee (June 25) are also on the books.

Pringle plans to release a top 10 in September, possible on his birthday, which is the 13th. A commitment could be made a few months later.

“Probably in January, I’ll have a final decision,” Pringle said.

-Cocks 247 (I know)

Visiting this Sunday per Rivals

Georgia, Clemson, South Carolina and Ohio State should be four schools that make the top list for Pringle when he’s ready to cut it down, and the Bulldogs left a big impression when he visited on Thursday. Two important trips are coming up for the Dorchester (S.C.) Woodland star offensive lineman, though, as he goes to Virginia on Friday and then Tennessee on Sunday.

Four-star offensive tackle Kam Pringle was among the 2024 prospects who visited South Carolina on Friday, during the Shane Beamer Football Camp session. Pringle, a 2021 Beamer Camp participant, has visited the Gamecocks eight times over the last 12 months.

Auburn and Alabama hosted Pringle during the first week of the month. On Saturday, he visited Clemson. Up next is Georgia, probably on Thursday. Kentucky (June 24) and Tennessee (June 25) are also on the books.

Pringle plans to release a top 10 in September, possible on his birthday, which is the 13th. A commitment could be made a few months later.

“Probably in January, I’ll have a final decision,” Pringle said.

-Cocks 247 (I know)
Pringle has been salty toward our coaches. Expecting a Jan decision, which will be carbing up to get ready for season. Needs to work on footwork, to be ready, 😩 when the chips are down.

Reactions: StoVol
“I really enjoyed it," Pringle told Volquest about his visit. "I did a photo shoot, a couple of meetings with coaches, a tour of the facility, a campus tour. The main thing were the meetings with the coaches and we also went out to lunch. We really just hung out and I got to know the coaching staff better.

“I really like the stadium. I knew it was big, but it was even bigger in person. Knoxville seems like a really nice town and campus is just beautiful. I just really enjoyed my time there.”

The highlight of Pringle's stop at Tennessee was sitting down with the coaches. Particularly sitting down with Vols offensive line coach Glen Elarbee for a film session.

“We had a whole film session and everything," Pringle said. "I love Coach Elarbee. He’s a really good coach and seems like a really genuine person. I really enjoyed spending time with him.

"He shared some little things with me to improve my game that he thinks will take me to the highest level. Just some hand placement things, feet movement things and just some advanced techniques."

Pringle is ranked as the No. 15 overall prospect in Rivals' 2024 recruiting rankings. The 6-foot-7, 305-pound lineman is considered the No. 2 offensive tackle in the country.

Schools are recruiting Pringle as a tackle and although he maintains he can play all five offensive line positions, tackle is indeed the position he prefers to play.

“I think Tennessee is one of the only schools that have broke down my film with me," Pringle said. "I really enjoyed that and getting tips that are going to help me. Several coaches and one of the Tennessee offensive lineman were all in there. I was getting tips and knowledge from everybody."

It wasn't just Elarbee who stood out to Pringle on his visit. Tennessee head coach Josh Heupel left a lasting impact.

"Coach Heupel isn't cliche like every other head coach," Pringle said. "He told me everything about campus and asked me if there’s anything I wanted to know. He told me about all of the traditions and the facts about the campus. Just talking to him was more about common conversation than it being all about football. I like that because it was more so about getting to know him as a person other than him just telling me to come play for him.”

The next step in Pringle's recruitment will come in September when he releases his top 10 schools, which is why he went on these last couple of visits in order to begin narrowing things down.

Pringle also plans on returning to Knoxville in September when Tennessee hosts Florida on Sept. 24.

“That’s why I did these last visits," Pringle said. "Just so I could see what I need to see that way when my top 10 comes out in September, that will be about the schools I visited. What I liked, didn’t like. Stuff like that.”

"The plan is to get back up for a game this fall. We talked about coming up for a game and it’ll probably be the Florida game.”

South Carolina, Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee and Ohio State are the schools that Pringle is hearing from most frequently right now.
-VQ

VN Store

Back