‘23 NC EDGE Rico Walker (Maryland commit)

I am sure Heupel will try to make the offense even better. I imagine he will be stressing limiting our number of 3 and outs on offense. And also pick up first downs in short yardage much better. When we struggled it was often after a big gain on first then not picking up the short yardage on 2nd and 3rd. Or getting penalty and getting behind on down and distance and out of rhythm. We had a very good offense but we can always get better. Being able to adjust and get short yardage and also being able to play slow down ourselves when either forced or just because we want to be able to mix it up at certain times. Working on our weaknesses instead of running from them like other coaches in the past did. Heupel is smart and knows we can become a even better overall offense. I think we will be a very good offense, I think upfront our OL will be improved. If our running game is better watch out. GBO!

Looks like he is OVing at UNC this weekend. Hopefully he’s waiting a while and we can get an OV for Florida game?

Considering he hasn’t OVed here yet, I guess we are hoping he doesn’t shut it down soon? Or are we thinking we have a shot if he commits this summer?

Yeah IMO they're arguably the biggest competitor as the home state school. So if we can survive the OV it would be big. Not sure on his timeline, he’s pretty quiet…

Reactions: Ericvol2096
If true, insane that many of these targets we were trending with are leaning elsewhere now. (yes i know some always had dreams of playing for another school)
If the kid is ready to pull the trigger, I wouldn't try make him wait until the fall for a "game experience". I'd OV him immediately so we at least get a shot.

VN Store

Back