The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Thanks @TN_gal

Let’s get the party started

c85304dc6f0d302108b24178328609e7.gif

In the long run this was a great team and broke many many records. But the baseball VOLS were just a
little to cocky for their own good. All great athletes walk with swagger and attitude on the field of play. It's up to the coaches and mentors to teach them humility and to know when to be humble and when to shut their FN mouth. Looking forward to next year 2023 team.

Okay, I truly am taking a bit of a break now - it won't be long - perhaps a day or two or three, need to let this season sit with me for a bit and decompress. I'm staying away from social media for awhile- the schadenfreude from the rest of college baseball about our program is strong.

Take care, everyone! See you later.

Okay, I truly am taking a bit of a break now - it won't be long - perhaps a day or two or three, need to let this season sit with me for a bit and decompress. I'm staying away from social media for awhile- the schadenfreude from the rest of college baseball about our program is strong.

Take care, everyone! See you later.

Take it easy Gal and thanks!

I will watch the CWS next week, but my interest is just not what it was, now. I suppose that is common as I did watch it last year even after we were eliminated. I will not, however, in any shape form or fashion root for any team from the SEC. That's like saying you're happy your already wealthy cousin hit the jackpot lottery and you're living in a van down by the river.

I left to take my folks to the airport when it was 2-1. Obviously I saw the final score but haven’t wanted to see what happened or watch any replays. Also haven’t been keeping up with what’s happening with the rest of the Super Regionals. I’m sure I’ll come around. I’m proud of this team, never had so much fun during a regular season. You guys and gals made it special. FYI, you all are stuck with this NOOB.

I left to take my folks to the airport when it was 2-1. Obviously I saw the final score but haven’t wanted to see what happened or watch any replays. Also haven’t been keeping up with what’s happening with the rest of the Super Regionals. I’m sure I’ll come around. I’m proud of this team, never had so much fun during a regular season. You guys and gals made it special. FYI, you all are stuck with this NOOB.
Glad to have you buddy!!!⚾🍊🔥

Wouldn’t trade you for anybody...’cept maybe Stella...or Jessica...or Lilly...or Eva...or...
😜
GBO!!

VN Store

Back