The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Leaving runners on, swinging at horrible pitches, leaving freshman pitchers in a little too long, the story of today's game

Look guys I also think Tony should have pulled Chase. Yet Tony almost always believes in his guys which is why he is a fantastic recruiter and these guys play hard because he trust him. If this game ends this way it will sting tremendously for us all but I can guarantee to all that Chase will remember next season Coach has my back.

That being said please let our bats get hot in 8th.
Great Post Sir

Why do the optimistic fans think the pessimistic fans cause a team to win or lose? Lol
The same reason the pessimistic fans think the optimistic fans are the reason bad coaches aren't fired as soon as they should be.

Because 95% of us are blinded by emotion and think irrationally during the games/season.

I don't want to got revisionist history because hindsight is 20-20. I definitely didn't see that coming, but I have noticed when Burns starts getting hit harder the long ball has seemed to follow.

Reactions: VolBalls33

VN Store

Back