Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a new drug Dostarlimab has shown great results in eradicating Colon Cancer and getting rid of solid tumors.

They did a trial with 12 participants and after 6 months and taking the medication every 3 weeks for that 6 months they all came back completely clear of cancer.

The study is published in the New England Journal of Medicine already.
That's interesting

Dude youre gonna have an uphill battle convincing educated men to be anti tennessee on a Vols board. Youre ignorant on this one

The incentive is in many instances these refs went to schools and already have an extreme hate for UT

Start your education with this one. I was at the 88 Vols Bama game and started thinking to myself then. Wth is wrong with this power structure here ? You must not have lived through the offseason after the UNC bowl game

First lesson, if it was isolated we could see it might be random, but i bet u dont know where this ref attended school

We had TWO rule changes result in one year (2010) from games we were involved in. TWO

Apparently a new drug Dostarlimab has shown great results in eradicating Colon Cancer and getting rid of solid tumors.

They did a trial with 12 participants and after 6 months and taking the medication every 3 weeks for that 6 months they all came back completely clear of cancer.

that is amazing.

My wife just lost her uncle last year to CC. Damn good man.

Th

Thank goodness. 3 of my 4 grandparents had colon cancer. Lucky me if that's the first one they learn how to cure.

Ball was definitely foul. Watch the ball slowed down. You can see that the white crosses in front consistently on trajectory of the yellow pole meaning it landed to the right.

View attachment 463439

These posts showing the ball/foul pole are worse than the “find the copperhead/snow leopard photos”… I can’t see a damn thing. Like that square you drew just looks like a yellow square to me 😂

You left out about three pages worth...

Only a blind fool can not see the truth at this point, whether blind by internal choice because they can't face the real truth because it would shatter their fantasy that competition is fair and just, or blind because they have no observational skills or cognitive abilities.

This backwards way of thinking is why people make fun of UT to begin with......

McGill - " the Illuminati is out to get UT"

Reactions: bignewt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back