Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My older sister has a beautiful pitt. The dog is the sweetest dog and is great with her family. BUT, the first time I met the dog I got to her house late at night due to a delayed flight. I came in through the front door (which they rarely use) and that dog was so aggressive and tried to attack me. After, it got to know me the next day, it would come up and lay on my lap. My biggest issue with this breed is that I think some owners are blinded by how sweet they are to the family and do not believe that they can quickly become aggressive and dangerous to outsiders (even ones that are non-threatening like children).

They are very protective of their family.

Starting to look like $1000 to go to the games for the two of us, so I’m thinking I’ll have to do something more stereotypical 😬

Contact the AD, tell them you are going to the watch party on campus (there is one, right?) b/c you can't afford the tix, but ask if you could get on the field right after the game to pop the question.

Worst case, they decline. Maybe they say yes. Best case, they get you SRO tickets and help you execute the proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back