Friday weigh in thread

I used myfitness pal for calorie counting. There is a free version that gives you about the same info you posted.
Yeah, I'll probably have to do a Custom entry for an egg in hopes of bypassing the weird values. I've used MyFitness Pal, and it's good, but I like having the data integrated in just one app. But what a stupid thing for Fitbit not to fix.

I’m eating well and not exercising at all now. Weight still coming off. Probably stress, I just assumed 24/7caregiver responsibilities for my 87 year old Mom with advanced dementia.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 No one can really know the anxiety and intensity involved until they go through this themselves.

I’m eating well and not exercising at all now. Weight still coming off. Probably stress, I just assumed 24/7caregiver responsibilities for my 87 year old Mom with advanced dementia.
This really is 90% what you put in your mouth.
Sorry about your mother. My father is going through it too. Fortunately we have help with him. Prayers sent your way.

I just assumed 24/7caregiver responsibilities for my 87 year old Mom with advanced dementia.

Mom will be 88 in a week. She's been on Aricept for years. Don't know that it helps, but she tried to come off of it once and got really messed up. She's given up on Sudoku puzzles bc they frustrate her now. She still walks, daily. I'm back to doing yard work for her. Between that and sit-ups, I feel stronger. And, the 16 steps that I go up and down from my apartment to my car probably 5 times a day. My skin seems to fit better. Probably the Prednisone. Hanging in there at 108.

This really is 90% what you put in your mouth.
Sorry about your mother. My father is going through it too. Fortunately we have help with him. Prayers sent your way.
Thanks. This has been going for 15 years straight(2008) with my Mom and Dad who passed in 2017. My Mim has needed constant oversight since 2012/2013.

5/29: -4.2
6/3: -0.8
6/10: -0.8 again 😴 😴 😴
total 5.8 lost so far

This is the last week of all my choral stuff (Beethoven 9 with ASO last Saturday night; final chamber concerts tonight and Sunday afternoon), and 3-4 hour rehearsals have really eaten into my walking and heavy gardening time. That’s my excuse, anyway. Per the Fitbit Charge 5, intake and calorie burn are stable at ~1200 in and +2400 out. (Being an ole lady is painful.)

At any rate, it really shows in how my clothes fit, as aghast, long-dormant muscles are being dragged kicking and screaming into motion.

And I’ve been entertained to see elevated heart rates recorded, enough for Fitbit to kindly call “fat-burning”, during rehearsals and performances. Ha!

VN Store

Back