‘23 TN WR Demitrius Bell

DB1.png

Once Tennessee gets through this weekend, the attention will turn to next Saturday when they have their first major camp of the summer. That’s when several 24s and 25s will be here to workout for the staff. Demetrius Bell from Blackman will be in town as the staff continues to evaluate him. Bell is long and a good camp could very well see Tennessee turn the heat up on him.
- VQ

He's the one Corners always raving about? Better then Brown?
I haven't seen anyone on here beside me talking about him lol. But I think he has more potential than Brown and Pope was highly impressed by him when he went to Blackman. AP said in the Monday Night Chat tonight we will legit pursue Bell. He needs to add weight but he is super dynamic.

over the four and five stars?! geez, how badly do these services miss on their evals?!
He should end up as a 4 star IMO. But this guy had no offers when I met him in early February so he's still very new and sites aren't just going to throw a high rating on him right away. 247 has him as an 88 grade already and a 90 is a 4 star. The interest is legit and if he can fix what he needs to and add a little bit of weight, he has tons of potential. Going to benefit playing at Blackman this year I think. Has interest as a WR and CB but we want him as a WR

Staying at wide receiver, Blackman wideout Demitrius Bell has become a big focus of the staff. Kelsey Pope offered earlier this week with Bell telling us that he was hoping to hear from the Vols.

“I was excited to get the offer from coach Pope. I was waiting on it, as we had been talking every day for a few weeks. They like that I can play both inside and outside. I’m going to OV to Michigan State this weekend and maybe take an official to Tennessee later in June.”
-VQ

VN Store

Back