Savannah Bananas

I could easily see Kirby, Gilbert, and Blake and probably a few others but those three for sure playing for Bananas.

Good grief, talk about a sellout...

If LNS or Smokies Stadium made the touring schedule next year with a couple of those guys on it (I know a couple aren't 'old' enough yet) people would pack it out.

Also, not exactly aerospace engineer work, but I could also see Luc being a big hit with that show.

He literally can dance and sing plus I could just see him, Drew, and Blake acting stupid at times. He actually was Mr. Blacksburg High School and sang for his talent. Don't know if a certain CPL team could get it out of him but he's not bad. But I could see him orchestrating the dances on the field while he is pitching and Blake already has a crazy walk-up routine and would probably bat with the fur coat on.

He literally can dance and sing plus I could just see him, Drew, and Blake acting stupid at times. He actually was Mr. Blacksburg High School and sang for his talent. Don't know if a certain CPL team could get it out of him but he's not bad. But I could see him orchestrating the dances on the field while he is pitching and Blake already has a crazy walk-up routine and would probably bat with the fur coat on.

We can set up ‘Kirby’s Got Talent’ for everyone on the team named Kirby to complete 😉

And if Drew & Blake want to come over for some fun and baseball, we can find jerseys for them too (and let them know we have a short porch in left).

that would be awesome. I could see Kirby, Drew, Blake, and Luc performing very well for the Bananas.

VN Store

Back