‘23 NC EDGE Rico Walker (Maryland commit)

Absolutely.

A haul like that might end up being as important and dominant as Nolan Smith, Quay Walker, Nakobe Dean, Anderson, Tindall and the rest of that group they had in Athens.
That would be an absolutely nightmare for everyone we played. With our offense and it's ability score points like it does anything close to what Georgia has make us a national title contender with ease.

I don't think THAT good of a spot. UNC is in just as good a spot. Going to be a battle for him. UNC has major influence in their state. Interested in seeing how this one turns out. Garner has the connection with his dad so maybe Coach G could steal him away from UNC
Nobody is worried about UNC in football their NIL and program doesn’t touch ours

That would be an absolutely nightmare for everyone we played. With our offense and it's ability score points like it does anything close to what Georgia has make us a national title contender with ease.
Not necessarily. Recruiting the talent to create such a defense is one thing and the first step. Developing it along with providing a scheme is the next step. Now we would have to assess our ability to do that. Outside of Garner and Martinez, who have proven experience in this conference, we will have to see how that goes.

once these recruits starts realizing mack sucks, we’ll start stealing all the carolina players
It’s North Carolina. Mack has been legit awesome for them. It’s like saying Cutliffe sucks bc he can’t make Duke a powerhouse. Not a huge Mack Brown fan but hes been a great hire for North Carolina

Not necessarily. Recruiting the talent to create such a defense is one thing and the first step. Developing it along with providing a scheme is the next step. Now we would have to assess our ability to do that. Outside of Garner and Martinez, who have proven experience in this conference, we will have to see how that goes.
I honestly don't think we get anywhere close to Georgia on defense simply because that is who Georgia is that has always been there identity. We allowed 29 ppg last year and if we can get the talent and coaching to bring that down to 19 to 22 ppg then I think with our offense we are going to be fine and beable to compete with anyone out there.

I honestly don't think we get anywhere close to Georgia on defense simply because that is who Georgia is that has always been there identity. We allowed 29 ppg last year and if we can get the talent and coaching to bring that down to 19 to 22 ppg then I think with our offense we are going to be fine and beable to compete with anyone out there.
Unless....PART OF THE PROBLEM WAS OFFENSE....

GIVING THE BALL BACK TO THE OTHER TEAM WITHOUT SCORING POINTS...AND DOING SO FREQUENTLY...

Reactions: wrangler
Unless....PART OF THE PROBLEM WAS OFFENSE....

GIVING THE BALL BACK TO THE OTHER TEAM WITHOUT SCORING POINTS...AND DOING SO FREQUENTLY...
Efficiency is all that matters and we were extremely efficient scoring on offense.

Not sure what you're getting at. Unless you're just unhappy with a top 25 scoring offense, by points per possession. After Pruitt's were bottom 25 and we turned it around in just 1 year.

Yes the #7 scoring offense in the nation was the problem with not scoring points
Agree with you overall.

The offense was really good, though this is a bit disingenuous, because we ran things so fast, we got more offensive possessions than most.

Opposite goes for defense...our defense wasn't nearly as bad as some say, we defended more plays and possessions than almost any team in the country due to the fast pace on offense.

Volume figures don't do the defense justice. Offensively, volume numbers overestimate how good things were, by just a bit.

VN Store

Back