Any word on Vescovi? [officially returning to Tennessee]

th

I was just looking at Vescovi's chances of going to the NBA being 6'3", a step slow, and spotting to streaky shooting.....

giphy-2.gif

Great news that he is coming back. He will learn a lot from exploring the NBA draft evaluation, which will give him areas to work on... can only make him better. He was a great player and leader last year and will only be better this year. A great role-model player for the young players. Can't wait to see Santi hit the court this final year.

For those of you who are or aren't following this baseball run... I thought it was awesome that on the day that Santi says he's coming back. The same night Blake Burk blasts one to put exclamation point against UK, He does the arm bite as he approached home plate.

Such a cool moment and tribute. Love seeing all of our programs beginning to win, but just as important is Having alot of Fun and supporting each other's sports/programs!

For those of you who are or aren't following this baseball run... I thought it was awesome that on the day that Santi says he's coming back. The same night Blake Burk blasts one to put exclamation point against UK, He does the arm bite as he approached home plate.

Such a cool moment and tribute. Love seeing all of our programs beginning to win, but just as important is Having alot of Fun and supporting each other's sports/programs!
Okay. I saw Burke do it, but I'm out of the loop. What is the significance of the arm bite?

When Santi is in the groove he bites his arm after a made 3 or big play. Just a mini-celebration. Pumps everyone up.
Thanks for the explanation, Voljayton.
Now...
What's the symbolism or connection for Vescovi biting his own arm? Must mean something. Otherwise, it's very strange, luv.

1654124110428.png

Reactions: Voljayton

VN Store

Back