Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Update:

Sadie was having a good day. Eating and vibrant.

Unfortunately, she passed away tonight in my arms from most likely a post surgery blood clot. I’m heartbroken, but I know she had a good life.
Oh no....so sorry to hear this....she was a beautiful gal and I know that she had a good life, but will be so missed too. :(

Update:

Unfortunately, she passed away tonight in my arms from most likely sudden cardiac death caused by cancer spread. I’m heartbroken, but I know she had a good life. Her last days were happy.
This breaks my heart, so sorry for your loss.

Update:

Unfortunately, she passed away tonight in my arms from most likely sudden cardiac death caused by cancer spread. I’m heartbroken, but I know she had a good life. Her last days were happy.
Im sorry to hear this. Just know she loved you even more than you loved her. Reflect on the happy times

Update:

I hate to hear that. Good mojo to you and your family. About the only flaw dogs have is that we have to say goodbye to them.

Update:

So sorry to hear that. you all and Sadie will be in our thoughts.

VN Store

Back