Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pulling for the Gators?

Just think they'd be more tired tomorrow and TAMU is better. I just want to win. And beating the Gators would make it soo sweet. TAMU does zero for me.
Never. Never in a million years will I pull for UF.
Maybe if they play Mu**ay St.....;)

Florida out here starting a guy that hasn't pitched in nearly 2 months and has a total of 17 innings pitched all season...

View attachment 459075
Is that all they've got, or are they holding out their best just in case they have to play us tommorow?

Maybe they don't want to get beat 28-2 in the champ game..

Little known fact, they say “made in China” in the bottoms 😂

zion-williamson-duke.gif

zion-williamson-sneaker-blowout

I really am blessed and I'm tremendously thankful for it. I try not to take it for granted and let good opportunities pass, because I know my life won't always be like this.

As much as I love it here, being so far from family and our closest friends is hard. Especially for my wife. She prefers city amenities lol. Our hope is to move back to Tennessee in 2-3 years.
Being away from a support system whether that system is family or a group of friends is tough and can be lonely. My wife and I moved to ATL from Jax cause we had good opportunities in our careers. It wasn't worth it. A couple years later we moved back to Jacksonville and feel more comfortable.

Wonderful to hear about your husband! I will continue to pray for God's peace, love, and strength to fill him up as he battles this demon. Prayers for you as you walk with him and encourage him. God has paid the price for all of our sins. All we have to do is be willing to accept the grace of that act and walk in freedom. You and everyone will always have people ready and willing to pray for you here.
🧡🧡🧡 God bless you!

@Wickman how's that little girl doing? I read your updates and keeping you and yours in my thoughts.
1340DDBD-A391-4028-B845-6CF1E23DC19A.jpegWe are in a room and comfortable. She’s ok for now. We are still waiting on cultures but that will take a couple days. She’s feeding good and using the bathroom good. She can see out of her left eye so that’s great for the fussiness. Her right one is swollen though. She’s just really tired and needs her rest, but we have been taken care of extremely well and our surgeon, Dr. Golinko, is a rockstar. Thank you for asking and thank you all of VN for thinking about our little girl.

Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.
Praise God

View attachment 459105We are in a room and comfortable. She’s ok for now. We are still waiting on cultures but that will take a couple days. She’s feeding good and using the bathroom good. She can see out of her left eye so that’s great for the fussiness. Her right one is swollen though. She’s just really tired and needs her rest, but we have been taken care of extremely well and our surgeon, Dr. Golinko, is a rockstar. Thank you for asking and thank you all of VN for thinking about our little girl.
beautiful little girl!

Father in Heaven, please set your guiding hand of healing on this beautiful child. Heal her. Let her be a child, full of joy and love. Your Son loved every child, as His own.

Your grace and mercy abound, Lord.

Amen.

beautiful little girl!

Father in Heaven, please set your guiding hand of healing on this beautiful child. Heal her. Let her be a child, full of joy and love. Your Son loved every child, as His own.

Your grace and mercy abound, Lord.

Amen.
That was beautiful thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back