Endzone vacation pictures thread……and concerts, apparently

A young pouty-lipped woman with never-been-nursed breasts barely covered by a sheer top cropped above her short short skirt stopped to regard me staring at nothing in particular out the open window of this cafe where I’m enjoying my second cerveza grande. I noticed her and said, Go Vols! She flashed me a V sign and walked on.

I love Spain.

Reactions: hmanvolfan and Danl
A young pouty-lipped woman with never-been-nursed breasts barely covered by a sheer top cropped above her short short skirt stopped to regard me staring at nothing in particular out the open window of this cafe where I’m enjoying my second cerveza grande. I noticed her and said, Go Vols! She flashed me a V sign and walked on.

I love Spain.
giphy32.gif

What app is that you're using?
Runkeeper.
I didn’t do any research. A buddy uses it and likes it so I tried it out. Works good enough that I didn’t try anything else. So I may not be the best guy to ask but I like the app good enough to not worry about trying anything else

Last edited:
Reactions: Behr
Runkeeper.
I didn’t do any research. A buddy uses it and likes it so I tried it out. Works good enough that I didn’t try anything else. So I may not be the best guy to ask but I like the app google enough to not worry about trying anything else
Just curious because I tried a couple of different ones to check against my watch. Do you feel confident with it's mileage accuracy?

My watch is very accurate and consistent on steps, blood/oxygen and heart beat, but mileage is off .24-.25 per mile. It's consistent but obviously that screws up some of the other numbers like mph. It's the one thing that I'm hoping they fix with the new one.

Anyway, it's weird because the other two apps were exactly the same as my watch. So strange.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Just curious because I tried a couple of different ones to check against my watch. Do you feel confident with it's mileage accuracy?

My watch is very accurate and consistent on steps, blood/oxygen and heart beat, but mileage is off .24-.25 per mile. It's consistent but obviously that screws up some of the other numbers like mph. It's the one thing that I'm hoping they fix with the new one.

Anyway, it's weird because the other two apps were exactly the same as my watch. So strange.

It’s seems to be. I run the same routes and it gives updates at the same place mileage wise. I checked it vs my car and it matches so the best I can tell it’s accurate.

I don't see where it tracks steps.

I'll try it this afternoon and check the mileage against my watch.

For the idiots that are gonna ask "why", Just because I can.
I believe I’d have to upgrade to track steps. I wasn’t concerned with that so I’ve never looked into it. If I’m checking my stride count (I do that about every other month) I borrow the red woman’s fit bit. Lol
Again I’m probably not the best source for information. I have a real “meh, good enough “ attitude when it comes to everything with the exception of tools. Probably because tools make money

I believe I’d have to upgrade to track steps. I wasn’t concerned with that so I’ve never looked into it. If I’m checking my stride count (I do that about every other month) I borrow the red woman’s fit bit. Lol
Again I’m probably not the best source for information. I have a real “meh, good enough “ attitude when it comes to everything with the exception of tools. Probably because tools make money
Understand.

It's mostly my OCD but it's also the fact that it's supposed to do something and it ain't. Besides that, I rely on the steps to verify the mileage if I'm not on my track. I measured my track with a wheel measure, that's how I know how accurate my watch is.

Anyway, blah blah blah, I enjoy all of it. Just walking would get boring if I didn't have all the other stuff to "worry" about. Lulz.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Understand.

It's mostly my OCD but it's also the fact that it's supposed to do something and it ain't. Besides that, I rely on the steps to verify the mileage if I'm not on my track. I measured my track with a wheel measure, that's how I know how accurate my watch is.

Anyway, blah blah blah, I enjoy all of it. Just walking would get boring if I didn't have all the other stuff to "worry" about. Lulz.
I’m a fan of anything that keeps us motivated to take another step.

Reactions: Behr and VolNExile
I’m a fan of anything that keeps us motivated to take another step.
Speaking of the motivation, my new Charge 5 toy encourages 250 (minimum) steps per hour for X number of hours. 250 is a drop in the bucket, but it’s useful on a day where I’m doing a lot of desk work, etc. Get up and move for 4 or 5 minutes every hour. I call it the puttering tracker, and it’s tremendously motivating for me (10 hours x 250 is 2,500 steps just there.)

So anyway, I’m at the grocery store this morning, prowling up and down the aisles, and check the putter tracker to gloat. 7 steps, WTF. Turns out that when the gadget is worn on the wrist, your arm has to swing, despite the presence of a GPS. I was pushing a cart. So I threw in a few circuits pushing the cart with my right hand and swinging my left, hit the 250, and checked out.

This means that unless I strap the damn thing to my ankle or something, I will have to march through the store swinging my left arm like some pseudo-Nazi goose-stepper to count those steps. I cheerfully do a lot of dorky things, but I’m not THAT dorky. #FirstWorldProblems

VN Store

Back