‘23 KY CB Cristian Conyer (Tennessee commit)

BuiltbyTennessee: Ryan after Herring committed he mentioned guys ready to come with him.

Any possible names we might not know or perhaps a name he could be referencing? Shot at Vic Burley and Tate?

Callahan: I don't know about "ready" to come with him, but I think CB Cristian Conyer of Bowling Green, Ky. — one of his 7-on-7 teammates — is one of the guys he's closest with and certainly a legitimate possibility for Tennessee. Herring knows some other guys, but I wouldn't say he's really close enough to some of the other guys who might have talked with him to know for sure that anybody is likely to end up at UT. Prospects sometimes talk a big game to other prospects, if that makes sense, knowing that players want them to come to the schools they have already chosen, so I don't necessarily put a lot of stock into that talk in many situations.

But the Vols have built some strong connections to Conyer — Caleb and Elijah Herring have been his 7-on-7 teammates, along with Vols WR Cameron Miller — and I think they might have a slight edge over Kentucky right now in what's going to be a major battle to the end between those two programs in particular. In terms of the meaningful relationships Herring might have, Conyer is probably at the top of the list among Tennessee's remaining targets.

BuiltbyTennessee: Ryan after Herring committed he mentioned guys ready to come with him.

Any possible names we might not know or perhaps a name he could be referencing? Shot at Vic Burley and Tate?

Callahan: I don't know about "ready" to come with him, but I think CB Cristian Conyer of Bowling Green, Ky. — one of his 7-on-7 teammates — is one of the guys he's closest with and certainly a legitimate possibility for Tennessee. Herring knows some other guys, but I wouldn't say he's really close enough to some of the other guys who might have talked with him to know for sure that anybody is likely to end up at UT. Prospects sometimes talk a big game to other prospects, if that makes sense, knowing that players want them to come to the schools they have already chosen, so I don't necessarily put a lot of stock into that talk in many situations.

But the Vols have built some strong connections to Conyer — Caleb and Elijah Herring have been his 7-on-7 teammates, along with Vols WR Cameron Miller — and I think they might have a slight edge over Kentucky right now in what's going to be a major battle to the end between those two programs in particular. In terms of the meaningful relationships Herring might have, Conyer is probably at the top of the list among Tennessee's remaining targets.
Every time I read something from Callahan, I increase my efficiency on Wordle. 😳

I broke my remote for that game. I honestly could not believe that happened.

I was at my grandpa's and was eating Zaxby's. When that snap sailed over their QBs head, I jumped up, completely forgetting I had an open tray of food in my lap, and slung the food everywhere. Then heartbreak. Then I didn't even have my food anymore. And this was when my Zaxby's was top notch, not so much anymore though lol

I was at my grandpa's and was eating Zaxby's. When that snap sailed over their QBs head, I jumped up, completely forgetting I had an open tray of food in my lap, and slung the food everywhere. Then heartbreak. Then I didn't even have my food anymore. And this was when my Zaxby's was top notch, not so much anymore though lol
Did you look for a nearby bucket of lightbulbs to kick?
*Im pretty sure that incident was originally reported after that fiasco of an ending

Reactions: ACvol3 and Vol_0311
Doubt he’s going to make that UK OV

If I was him, I’d say thanks but no thanks right now. I get that he’s instate, but come on. You get to play in front of 100k fans in a stadium named after one of the most legendary coaches in CFB history and beat Kentucky every year or play in a dump named after a crappy grocery store and get beat by Tennessee every year. No brainer to me.

VN Store

Back