‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

I honestly feel like we get 3 public commitments this weekend. And it is a possibility we get one that no one is really thinking about as possible yet.

Rarely do big recruiting weekends have commitments during or directly after the event. They happen later on because of the event, however.

Rarely do big recruiting weekends have commitments during or directly after the event. They happen later on because of the event, however.
You’re right. I think most of the time they like the recruits to have their own moment for their commitment and also the staff likes to stretch those commits out to keep momentum going in recruiting.

The other thing that you can count on like clockwork is for our fans to freak out when there isn’t a commitment after this weekend

I honestly feel like we get 3 public commitments this weekend. And it is a possibility we get one that no one is really thinking about as possible yet.
nah, no one is expecting anything public presently. even AP has said he doesn't see anyone doing anything this weekend/next week.

but there may be some over the next month or two that will because of the momentum generated from this weekend.

VN Store

Back