Monkeypox-alypse!!!!!

They have a pill for that, unless it is the special vaccine only strain

Reactions: Vol737
Yeah it’s just a coincidence right? Food processing plants getting set in fire in different places around the country. Two of them hit by planes. A beer bottle shortage. Baby formula shortage. Now a virus that has virtually never been seen in the US, is here. Lol. You just don’t want to see it. That’s the liberal mindset.

And you've yet to explain what "it'' is. Quit living in fear, smoothbrain.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Lol. Why is this even thread worthy?? Is this something else little old EL is afraid of??? Don’t worry cupcake, wear your 3 masks and gloves and you will be fine. Or if you are that afraid to do like you did during the flu and lockdown 😂😂😂😂😂
EL trying to find a way stay relevant, nothing more.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
And you've yet to explain what "it'' is. Quit living in fear, smoothbrain.

Lol. Who is living in fear? Just pointing out things that dolts like you and others just don’t want to see. I can understand why you don’t understand though. Bad janitors aren’t typically the sharpest tools.

Show him kindness. Don't provoke. Let him spell out the connections for you in detail so you can understand.

Let love guide.

He wouldn’t understand regardless of what’s paid out for him. His mind is already made up just like many others.

Lol. Who is living in fear? Just pointing out things that dolts like you and others just don’t want to see. I can understand why you don’t understand though. Bad janitors aren’t typically the sharpest tools.

Then explain it or quit acting like you know something the *vast* majority of us seem to be missing.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Show him kindness. Don't provoke. Let him spell out the connections for you in detail so you can understand.

Let love guide.
Yeah…. Give peace a chance ….. peace is the chance for a better world for you and me

Belgium becomes First Country to introduce Compulsory Monkeypox Quarantine: Anyone testing positive must isolate for 21 days as 14 countries now confirm outbreaks and doctors warn of 'significant rise' in UK cases

• Dr Claire Dewsnap is president of British Association for Sexual Health and HIV
Belgium has become the first country to introduce a compulsory 21-day monkeypox quarantine - as 14 countries now confirm outbreaks o f the viral disease and doctors warn of a 'significant rise' in UK cases

Those who contract the virus will now have to self-isolate for three weeks, Belgian health authorities have said, after three cases were recorded in the country.

The infections, the first of which was recorded on Friday, are all linked to a festival in the port city of Antwerp.

It comes as doctors have warned that the UK faces a 'significant' rise in infections and the government's response is 'critical' in containing its spread.

Dr Claire Dewsnap, president of the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV, has also said the outbreak could have a 'massive impact' on access to sexual health services in Britain.

Belgium becomes first country to introduce compulsory monkeypox quarantine | Daily Mail Online

Then explain it or quit acting like you know something the *vast* majority of us seem to be missing.

Why explain something to someone who is just gonna come with an elementary school yard insult? You have proven time and time again the only retorts you can come up with are those of the ones who spent time in special education classes. Just live your life and I will live mine.

Let's get this thread started.

Turns out Monkeypox is spreading from gay sex!

UNAIDS said “a significant proportion” of recent monkeypox cases have been identified among “gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men”

We have a friend in the Philippines that said their mask mandates have gone from Covid to Monkeypox in “neighboring countries “for the reason that they still have to wear them . Anecdotal take it for what it’s worth , she just said it this morning .

We have a friend in the Philippines that said their mask mandates have gone from Covid to Monkeypox in “neighboring countries “for the reason that they still have to wear them . Anecdotal take it for what it’s worth , she just said it this morning .

Moneypox can be airborne, but you pretty much have to be face to face. The bigger issue is surface contact. Frequent hand washing and sanitizing makes x^n more sense than masking.

Turns out Monkeypox is spreading from gay sex!

UNAIDS said “a significant proportion” of recent monkeypox cases have been identified among “gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men”

Yep - oh, nobody wants to talk about that. Monkeypox cases traced to island festival as outbreak explodes across Europe

As usual, bunch of gay hothouses spreading exotic crap. Basically, don't have sex with THESE people and you would be amazed how little it would spread.
NINTCHDBPICT000733019152.jpg

Oh, and btw - if you were born in or before 1972, you are probably relatively immune to monkeypox since you likely had the smallpox vaccine.

Why explain something to someone who is just gonna come with an elementary school yard insult? You have proven time and time again the only retorts you can come up with are those of the ones who spent time in special education classes. Just live your life and I will live mine.

Ah, so you *don't* have any idea as to what you're talking about.

You do have a point. Comparing you to those with special needs is a huge insult to those who actually have special needs. Willful ignorance, irrational paranoia, and blatant stupidity are nothing remotely similar to mental retardation.

Having a thick-skulled moron like you whine about schoolyard insults is about the most ridiculous thing I've seen posted on this board. It is literally 99% of what you spew out.

VN Store

Back