The Official #1 Tennessee @ Miss. State Last Series Thread (Thur. 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK+) (Saturday 3PM EST SEC NETWORK+)

It’s one thing to get nega about the baseball Vols it’s a whole other thing to criticize football. Football (due to abysmal hires) has been crap and the less than stellar product - pre CJH. But to really offer negativity about the baseball program is pretty bogus.

This baseball team - this baseball program is awesome. That is the reality. This us the best baseball program in the country.

Just got home from work. I’ve got faith in the boys. They’ve rallied several times this season and I believe they can do it again. Even if we lose it really doesn’t matter. We are prepping for postseason ball at this point.

I’m not negative. I’m a realist and tend to see things as they are as a sports fan. I’m constantly talking about the positives about the baseball team here in Alabama because it’s honestly all I have. Stating you see an issue with a team isn’t being a troll or negavol. At all

LOL. You are not a "Realist" when you come in here complaining that TN hasn't accomplished anything yet, and that "47 wins means nothing but seeding"

you-aint-fooling-nobody-i-see-you.gif

VN Store

Back