Monkeypox-alypse!!!!!

Lol. Why is this even thread worthy?? Is this something else little old EL is afraid of??? Don’t worry cupcake, wear your 3 masks and gloves and you will be fine. Or if you are that afraid to do like you did during the flu and lockdown 😂😂😂😂😂

They should use these for the treatment.

this has been around for quite some time - I used a case study about this technology in class for several years.

a think tank even kicked around the idea of using this technology as a way to have your passwords on a pill you take so your body could essentially log you in

That could just as easily be Josef Mengele speaking

I've seen demos of this at work and it's pretty amazing - medication adherence/compliance is a major problem for many chronic diseases and this technology can help greatly in medical interventions.

Lol. Why is this even thread worthy?? Is this something else little old EL is afraid of??? Don’t worry cupcake, wear your 3 masks and gloves and you will be fine. Or if you are that afraid to do like you did during the flu and lockdown 😂😂😂😂😂

Probably highly contagious among cats.

Monkeypox Patients could be Infectious for up to FOUR WEEKS after symptoms appear, experts say, as Eleven Countries and Massachusetts Report Cases

Monkeypox patients could pass on the disease for up to four weeks after symptoms appear, experts tell DailyMail.com as the virus spreads to eleven nations.

Dr Amesh Adalja, an emerging infectious diseases experts at John Hopkins University, made the warning in an interview today.

People who catch the virus initially suffer a fever before rashes and skin lesions appear on the face and body. The virus can then be passed on through touching the affected areas or via droplets expelled in coughs and sneezes.

The month-long infectious period raises the likelihood that the virus could be passed on by infected patients to others.

America is bracing for more monkeypox cases to be detected in the coming days, but experts are not expecting cases on a par with the Covid pandemic.

Monkeypox patients could be infectious for up to FOUR WEEKS after symptoms appear, experts say | Daily Mail Online

If we have some bizarre outbreak of something else, I am going to be entirely convinced that this is an orchestrated global campaign, all using US tax dollars at foreign labs to create.

If we have some bizarre outbreak of something else, I am going to be entirely convinced that this is an orchestrated global campaign, all using US tax dollars at foreign labs to create.
Of course you will.
Who could've predicted the monkey pox outbreak?! Oh, hang on...

The attached #monkeypox scenario was run last year. Looking at the dates, it is a plan as far as I am concerned.

Link to document: https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdfView attachment 456815
Of course it is.

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back