Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took out the mp4s for a test drive today , gosh y’all make me want to get back into the damn game. 5 generation of blades, Wilson staff gooseneck from high school , mp33 from college, mp4 when those. We’re worn out. Found a new set of mp5 barely used under 500 but have graphite shafts in them….and a set of titleist blades that just flight to low for me. I’m not a hoarder unless it is golf clubs
Sound like my brother. He's a big TaylorMade guy. You got some good ones it sounds like

And Jimbo needs to do better than 8-4 and show he can consistently compete with Bama before he starts running his mouth about anything. I stand by that they’re both being bitches.
You are pretty much alone in this opinion. I want Bama completely burned to cinders. I hope coaches pile on.

So let's tell a story...So I'm off 2 days or whatever and i Get up head out today go store run some errands.So I get to where in im going my damn car over heating,Ehh fudge never fails buuuut for some dumb ass reason I went strait in my buddies shop,got a 2 liter water and immediately went out lifted hood.Yep I did what u think,got in a hurry talking bunch employees grab capped twisted it fast as sh*t.Ivr done it before but this time it shot out the side so hard it was direct path at me.Drove 21 miles Ford Mustang V6 so she was hot as a Harry chick in a locked Honda under a heat lamp!Sh*t u not the water literally came rite at me.Swallowed a good 4th a cup coolant,whole left side was smoking.I call my sh**ty wife panicked and she says I'm trying smoke a bowl ur ruining my break"!Funny not funny but she as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker but that wasn't cool.We been together 20 yrs I deserve not expect better from her.I actually was blessed didn't burn me much but that coolant is gangsta.Shew bad stuff but that was my story...If u have any question or Comments please come see me after the reading
😉 😅 🤣

TLDR....Man F*****K this lighting is rocking outside
…what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back