Jimbo rips Saban:

Saban has always thought he was God. I’m so sure he never turned other institutions in for cheating when obviously Bama “never” cheated.

He has a really thin skin for winning so much. Whenever there is a perceived threat to Bama, he gets really whiny.

Saban has always thought he was God. I’m so sure he never turned other institutions in for cheating when obviously Bama “never” cheated.

He has a really thin skin for winning so much. Whenever there is a perceived threat to Bama, he gets really whiny.

Everyone is now or will be. He has no leg up anymore. The whining has just begun..

Everyone is now or will be. He has no leg up anymore. The whining has just begun..
No. Like most things Saban complains about, he was caught not ready, so he starts preaching. Then he adapts and overcomes. He is just whining because Bama may be a year behind or so with NIL. But they wont be for long.

Nobody really cares about all of this. Both Jimbo and Lil Nicky will finish up being worth $100s of millions.

These so called "fights" (rips) is like watching Pro Wrestling.

Cancel culture is absurd. That being said of people wanna cancel Saben, go for it. **** that guy lol

Other than Bama and A&M fans, no one should want this to just go away. I want those skeletons revealed. Burn Bama and A&M to the ground. I'm here for it.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back