Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

Jimbo is going to go off speaking about 10,000 words per minute. Cant wait.

Really surprised Saban didnt mention UT.
Highest paid employee in the state of Alabama but now hes mad the playing field gets a little more even. Im so sick of this f'n guy man.
I think we’re the sleeping giant to fear, but immediate in Sabans rear view mirror is A&M. They beat them last year, they have a massive donor class that can bring the $$$$, a fan base similar than ours starving for a winner, and most importantly in the same division.

We’re finna light folk up, but make no mistake, A&M scares the crap out of Saban today.

Last edited:
Bama has a booster collective they are just not good, so he is pissed and crying foul about it don’t let that snake oil salesman swindle you

I already said I think they're cheaters. I was just making a distinction between what he *said*, and what people are acting like he said.

I already said I think they're cheaters. I was just making a distinction between what he *said*, and what people are acting like he said.
I heard “A&M bought every player in their number one class and we finished second WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE ONE.” Not going to act like I didn’t.

I heard “A&M bought every player in their number one class and we finished second WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE ONE.” Not going to act like I didn’t.
My point is that he is trying to make a distinction between his players' NIL money and collectives. He's claiming that Bama is completely separate from the NIL contracts, unlke others who are participating in the process and using it as an inducing part of the recruiting process.

He said that he encourages his athletes to get agents and negotiate as much NIL as they can, while the school and staff are completely decoupled from that NIL process. Thus, claiming that ALABAMA doesn't pay players != claiming that his players do not get NIL money. Is he telling the truth? Don't know? Have they been paying players under the table for years? I suspect so. But that is the NIL distinction in his CLAIMS that many people seem to be missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back