‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

I disagree. I think Telander is a stud. The schools recruiting him suggest he is more of a 4* or high 3* than where he is ranked.
I agree, but we need a guy that can step in right away and contribute and potentially start in year 1, and this staff hasn’t been too successful in bringing in LBs via the portal

The stargazers in here lol. I really want Telander. Good size, good tackler, moves well, smart player it seems like
Is he still a bit of a hidden gem you think? He's in the heart of GA, but doesn't have a lot of big offers yet outside us and UF. Or is that sort of his tier level you think? Not that it's bad, but getting some mixed messages. Some here seem to think he's elite based off his film, but the offer list leaves some to be desired. Or is he simply more of a solid high 3 star caliber and the offers make sense?

Tia

Also curious - where on our LB board do you think Telander is? Still trying to figure out our boards...only ones I know of is Mauigoa on top of the OL board and Slaughter on top of the secondary board. Assume Tate is top of WR(?)

Is he still a bit of a hidden gem you think? He's in the heart of GA, but doesn't have a lot of big offers yet outside us and UF. Or is that sort of his tier level you think? Not that it's bad, but getting some mixed messages. Some here seem to think he's elite based off his film, but the offer list leaves some to be desired. Or is he simply more of a solid high 3 star caliber and the offers make sense?

Tia
Does he camp? A lot of times ranking I'd dependant on camping. I'm not up to date on recruits this cycle so I really don't know.

Does he camp? A lot of times ranking I'd dependant on camping. I'm not up to date on recruits this cycle so I really don't know.
I have no idea, but I wasn't talking about website rankings. Talking offers from actual universities. I put more value on them than rankings, but to each his own.

Reactions: gainesvol82
The stargazers in here lol. I really want Telander. Good size, good tackler, moves well, smart player it seems like
Not stargazing, just feel like he’s the worst out of the 3 and the staff needs at least 1 LB that can play significant snaps in 2023. Hopefully they can get a JUCO LB and get 1-2 in through the portal. Because what we currently have on the roster along with what is coming in won’t be enough next season with Banks and Mitchell being in their final year of eligibility. Herring, Perry, Garland, Mohan, Hannah, and Humphrey plus 3 freshman aren’t going to cut it both talent and depth wise. They need 5 guys they can rotate in and out with at much snaps as our defense has to play

Not stargazing, just feel like he’s the worst out of the 3 and the staff needs at least 1 LB that can play significant snaps in 2023. Hopefully they can get a JUCO LB and get 1-2 in through the portal. Because what we currently have on the roster along with what is coming in won’t be enough next season with Banks and Mitchell being in their final year of eligibility. Herring, Perry, Garland, Mohan, Hannah, and Humphrey plus 3 freshman aren’t going to cut it both talent and depth wise. They need 5 guys they can rotate in and out with at much snaps as our defense has to play
Herring is most likely a starter next year, kids gonna be an absolute stud

I have no idea, but I wasn't talking about website rankings. Talking offers from actual universities. I put more value on them than rankings, but to each his own.
You’re right, that’s the best measurement to look at. But often times one big school will be ahead on a particular evaluation. Let’s see what happens throughout the season

Reactions: HeadVol77
A Tennessee assistant coach was on the road again Tuesday to check on two of the Vols' top edge-rusher targets. Mike Ekeler, Tennessee's outside linebackers coach and special teams coordinator, made a stop Tuesday morning at Platte County High School in Platte City, Mo., the home of five-star Class of 2023 edge rusher Chandavian Bradley, before heading to the Houston area to take a closer look at Class of 2023 edge rusher Braylan Shelby of Friendswood (Texas) High School.

The 6-foot-5, 210-pound Bradley received a scholarship offer from Tennessee in February and has been high on the Vols in recent months, although he hasn't been to Tennessee's campus. He told GoVols247 last month that he was scheduled to visit the Vols for the first time the weekend of May 28 to attend their Memorial Day weekend recruiting event, which is expected to bring a number of high-priority targets to Knoxville.

Bradley is rated a five-star prospect in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, where he's ranked the No. 28 overall player and No. 4 edge rusher in the 2023 class and the No. 1 junior from the state of Missouri. According to 247Sports, he's a four-star prospect who's ranked the No. 42 overall player and No. 5 edge rusher in the 2023 class.

In March, Bradley released a list of his top 10 college choices that included Tennessee. Washington, USC, Oregon, Miami, Florida State, LSU, Auburn, Texas A&M and Clemson also were among the front-runners for him at the time.

Tuesday's visit marked the second time Ekeler has been to the Kansas City, Mo., area during the spring evaluation period to check on Bradley. Ekeler also stopped at Platte County on April 26.

Tennessee already has received one of the two predictions for Bradley on the 247Sports Crystal Ball. The other Crystal Ball pick still points to USC as the favorite to land him.
-Callahan

Parents coming with him on his Friday-Sunday visit
Talks to a bunch of current commits
Taking in-season OVs, has one for the Texas A&M-Miami game in College Station already set and looking at our home game vs. Missouri
Interested in looking into playing hoops too
Visiting Clemson 6/7 and Cocks 6/8
Admits it's funny that a player of his caliber is considering the Cocks, because everyone knows they're a joke program (I ad-libbed that last part)

VN Store

Back