President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Seriously..why such disdain for alternative policy. Forget the personality of either ideology.

In what ways does this current policy benefit you and your family and circle?

You, me and all are in a world of hurt, and aint either D or R have any care.

You've seen the birth of the new yellow dog democrats; they just aren't who they used to be, and they are a very different demographic - almost like a demographic flip, in fact.

All I know is somehow this country elected a POTUS who was a reality TV star that didn't know **** about being a POTUS, and 5 years later we are paying the price.
Inflation and shortages are due to lockdowns, supply chain issues domestically and globally and overspending. The former two were dem policies. Both parties are guilty of the overspending. Voters like you are why we stay with the same boobs in DC. You don't learn.

Overall though, even in this conversatio, we seem to give China a pass. China is to blame for all of this.

The only way she could do a worse job is by having all program providers show Keeping up with the Kardashians on a 24/7 loop and even that is 50/50 proposition if she brought down inflation
Doubt Kim Kardashian would run. But I could see Antonio Brown pulling some stunt like running for president.

The fact that 81 million voted for Biden over Trump should tell you all you need to know, that is if you really want to know.
I might add, that I would bet 70 million of the supposed "81 million" would love to have a vote redo right now. The incompetence of this administration is beyond defensible.

I might add, that I would bet 70 million of the supposed "81 million" would love to have a vote redo right now. The incompetence of this administration is beyond defensible.
More would rethink their primary vote. The people who despised Trumpism in 2020, despise Trumpism even more in 2022.
Trump and company have done nothing since election day 2020 but prove themselves to be even worse than imagined.
People aren't going to forget Jan 6 and the whole attempt to steal an election.

All I know is somehow this country elected a POTUS who was a reality TV star that didn't know **** about being a POTUS, and 5 years later we are paying the price.

I don't think you thought this one out. Did someone force you to vote for Biden? This response is so dumb that I can't believe you said it.

More would rethink their primary vote. The people who despised Trumpism in 2020, despise Trumpism even more in 2022.
Trump and company have done nothing since election day 2020 but prove themselves to be even worse than imagined.
The election theft happened on November 3, 2020. 2000 Mules demonstrates one of the ways it happened. People are so brainwashed by Trump hate they don't want to even consider the video footage presented before their eyes.

You're struggling with this one. Biden is done. The dem's are done. The worst OJT performance in the history of the United States. Biden broke the continuum and the experiment failed.

Now there are still some crazed fruitcakes out there who are still out there waiting to cast the vote for these same clowns. I'm sure you know a few.

Biden has been doing this for 50 years and still doesn’t seem to know what to do. This admin is really helping to pitch the “but muh experience” argument out the window.
It's what Trump did for the "maybe what we need is an outsider" theory.
Trump set that cause back immeasurably. (which was one that intrigued me pre-Trump)

It's what Trump did for the "maybe what we need is an outsider" theory.
Trump set that cause back immeasurably. (which was one that intrigued me pre-Trump)

This is about Biden. You make statements like that when your struggling with messaging. It's not going to work man. The high beams are on the thief.

The election theft happened on November 3, 2020. 2000 Mules demonstrates one of the ways it happened. People are so brainwashed by Trump hate they don't want to even consider the video footage presented before their eyes.
Hey look!! Bigfoot riding a unicorn.
2000 Mules has already been shown to be pretty much nothing more than right wing propaganda.
The videos have been investigated and no illegality found.
What ‘2000 Mules’ leaves out of ballot harvesting claims

You're struggling with this one. Biden is done. The dem's are done. The worst OJT performance in the history of the United States. Biden broke the continuum and the experiment failed.

Now there are still some crazed fruitcakes out there who are still out there waiting to cast the vote for these same clowns. I'm sure you know a few.
I'm actually not struggling in the least.
If, as so many like to say, "it's the economy, stupid", then I and my family are all fine. All better off than 2 years ago.
But I know that it's about more than just the economy, and I also know that many view themselves as being worse off economically today than 2 years ago. And I know that some of those will give Biden far more blame than he deserves.
I said before, during, and after the election that the one overriding priority, with no close second, was Trump's defeat.
That was obviously accomplished. Now the country can continue its slow climb out of the Trump abyss.

This is about Biden. You make statements like that when your struggling with messaging. It's not going to work man. The high beams are on the thief.
Biden is not running in 2024. He is less relevant politically than is Trump.
Anyone living in GA is seeing the idiotic republican political ads which highlight Trump. You can always access the perceived idiocy of the targeted voter by the ads designed to get their vote.

VN Store

Back