President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Kim Kardashian for President! She has made herself famous and filthy rich! She will run this country like a business. And she isn't "one of them"
Sound familiar?

The media would have you believe that everyone hated Trump. I don't believe the lying media. Therefore, I don't believe that was the case. It's very shallow to vote for someone based on a popularity contest. It should be policy over personality. Unfortunately, the media made it a popularity contest. Also, low information voters don't realize that they are voting for an administration and direction for the country (not just a president). Personally, I didn't like Trump's language, mannerisms, personality, etc., but I knew he would have "America First" policies based on his track record. What we have now is an "America Last" policy approach.

One thing is for sure... my wallet LOVED Trump 10X better than Biden.;)

The media would have you believe that everyone hated Trump. I don't believe the lying media. Therefore, I don't believe that was the case. It's very shallow to vote for someone based on a popularity contest. It should be policy over personality. Unfortunately, the media made it a popularity contest. Also, low information voters don't realize that they are voting for an administration and direction for the country (not just a president). Personally, I didn't like Trump's language, mannerisms, personality, etc., but I knew he would have "America First" policies based on his track record. What we have now is an "America Last" policy approach.

I'm guessing you watch Fox News at least 4 hours a day.

Reactions: luthervol
I'm guessing you watch Fox News at least 4 hours a day.

Seriously..why such disdain for alternative policy. Forget the personality of either ideology.

In what ways does this current policy benefit you and your family and circle?

You, me and all are in a world of hurt, and aint either D or R have any care.

Seriously..why such disdain for alternative policy. Forget the personality of either ideology.

In what ways does this current policy benefit you and your family and circle?

You, me and all are in a world of hurt, and aint either D or R have any care.
IMO, Trump completely fumbled Covid, and that's what led us here. Obama had a plan in place...Trump said "no thanks, ill take the cheap votes instead."

Obama Prepared for a Potential Pandemic. Trump Gutted His Work. – COURIER

Reactions: AM64
All I know is somehow this country elected a POTUS who was a reality TV star that didn't know **** about being a POTUS, and 5 years later we are paying the price.

IMO, Trump completely fumbled Covid, and that's what led us here. Obama had a plan in place...Trump said "no thanks, ill take the cheap votes instead."

Obama Prepared for a Potential Pandemic. Trump Gutted His Work. – COURIER
He restricted travel and got called a racist by the left for doing so, then fast tracked the vaccine that Biden tries to claim credit for. Trump's a pompous ass, but let's credit him what he deserves credit for. If he had just acted and not spoke, I wouldn't say he fumbled the pandemic. He took proper actions. He just sounded like a complete dumbass when he spoke on COVID.

All I know is somehow this country elected a POTUS who was a reality TV star that didn't know **** about being a POTUS, and 5 years later we are paying the price.

I'm not sure Biden even realizes he's POTUS. We need to do better than what either political party offers us. No more Trumps, no more Bidens, no more Clintons.

The fact that 81 million voted for Biden over Trump should tell you all you need to know, that is if you really want to know.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
In case you were wondering, Slo Jo did not come up with the terms “Ultra-MAGA” and “MAGA King”. It was the result of a 6 month research project by a leftist filth organization..

Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group.
The polling and focus group research by Hart Research and the Global Strategy Group found that “MAGA” was already viewed negatively by voters — more negatively than other phrases like “Trump Republicans.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/13/biden-ultra-maga/

How about a freebie. NAGA King for joe and NAGA Queen for kami. Or more what they deserve but a little trashy NAGA Fool and NAGA Slut.

Curious..in what ways is Trump different than the even average pol? Narcissism, lying, bravado..what?

Mean texts, he wasn't a dem, and he was an outsider. If Trump had been elected as a dem, his boorishness would have been fine with them - as long as he knew his place and didn't upset the establishment. Biden is throwing the DC clique bones and trashing everybody else - basically free to destroy the country as long as the swamp creatures are fed.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back