'18 NY RB Ramon Jefferson (Sam Houston State transfer)

We were 59th in the country in rushing yards allowed giving up about 3.7 yards per attempt, I would consider that decent. The DT’s were young but pretty good overall considering we only lost one from that unit (Butler) and returning everybody else…our secondary on the other hand was not good which is why we picked up some help in the transfer portal and from Juco

That’s mainly because everyone and their sister were throwing it all over the db’s

Their glory days were before my time so like, how was Colorado so good?

They found the formula that worked like other Big 8 teams during that time with an option or I-bone attack. They had a QB and backs who were good, with a head coach going through several good years. My opinion.

Uhmm...that stat was Yards Per Attempt...think about it...think about it...😏
tennessee.svg
Tennessee 13 games - 521 attempts - 1931 yards

Yards per rush is better than #59.....................ooops.
:(

I haven’t paid this much attention. Kind of like that he’s 5’10 205. Always been a fan of those bowling ball type backs.

Is he comparable to Tiyon Evans? Speed wise and all?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I haven’t paid this much attention. Kind of like that he’s 5’10 205. Always been a fan of those bowling ball type backs.

Is he comparable to Tiyon Evans? Speed wise and all?
Don't think he has the top-end speed, but he's a good all-around back to add to our rotation.

Our staff is pursuing him for a reason, and it's not to make him the 4th back on the depth chart.

He’s a vol fan, not an Oregon fan
He’s being positive and not a doom and gloomer
And Bc he doesn’t think everyone is going to Oregon
I don't like Oregon .. SEC fan ... you think this guy is coming to TN ?? Be nice

The last thing was AP saying he could see him ending up here.

Which I guess still means we are most likely to suit him up this year, because no one else appears to be after him.

Who knows. Every potential transfer is a headache to land for us for some reason.

He’s coming here

VN Store

Back