‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

That Landers guy ….. I mean, all for him being pro Vols etc, but he sure seems to be trying to live vicariously through these kids.

That dude is one of the most delusional people I have ever seen.
Delusional with 3 pro basketball playing sons? 2 of which are very good and 1 that is a young superstar in the making lol… some of y’all let the media dictate y’all opinions too much I hope to be that delusional one day

Delusional with 3 pro basketball playing sons? 2 of which are very good and 1 that is a young superstar in the making lol… some of y’all let the media dictate y’all opinions too much I hope to be that delusional one day

The stuff he has said is beyond dumb. He is a laughingstock. He has talented kids. Big deal. They would be better off without Lavar.

Reactions: FBtime

Thinking you could have beaten Jordan, saying your son is better than Steph Curry and Majic Johnson. Saying it’s Lonzos team and Lebron is just coming to join him. Saying Lonzo can win 50 games. Yeah none of that is delusional right? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: FBtime and Exiled
You either just called LiAngelo Ball very good or a young star in the making… that’s delusional bro. Calling Lonzo very good might even be considered a stretch. Talk about buying the media hype…

You either just called LiAngelo Ball very good or a young star in the making… that’s delusional bro. Calling Lonzo very good might even be considered a stretch. Talk about buying the media hype…
Nah melo and Lonzo are very good… Zo is elite on the defensive end and is a great passer with elite vision and good athleticism and melo is a little more consistency away from a super star… but either way the facts remain that he has 3 pro athlete sons…

Reactions: irish1485
Nah melo and Lonzo are very good… Zo is elite on the defensive end and is a great passer with elite vision and good athleticism and melo is a little more consistency away from a super star… but either way the facts remain that he has 3 pro athlete sons…
I’d prob give u Lonzo even tho I think few would describe him as "very good". But you included LiAngelo in that and that’s patently ridiculous.

Reactions: Wadetime
I don’t like the guy either but saying outlandish things helped him do a media type tour where he was invited on several shows….. a tv show that has lasted 6 yrs….. and the ability to sell crappy t-shirts for 200 dollars each.
And the Kardashians are stars. No accounting for taste of the American public.

VN Store

Back