Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you just saying they will be enrolled before any NIL deal is inked for the most part unlike Nico? Are you saying top recruits/ portal players will not meet with @SpyreSports as part of the recruiting process? Surely it's not getting pulled back that far for UT.
That’s what I’m saying as of now…gotta work thru language imo
-AP

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Are you just saying they will be enrolled before any NIL deal is inked for the most part unlike Nico? Are you saying top recruits/ portal players will not meet with @SpyreSports as part of the recruiting process? Surely it's not getting pulled back that far for UT.

-AP
Burn it all down..🔥🤬🔥🤬🔥🤬

-AP
im not sure what all those words mean. anyone speak direct English?

Played pretty dang well at LB last year…..

128 Total Tackles / 59 Solo / 69 Assists
5.5 TFL / 1 Interception / 4 Passes defended

He out performed Henry T for Alabama and Anderson in Tackles. He had more sacks than Henry T. Anderson had 17 sacks.

Either way Banks was on par with Alabamas LBs.

Yeah I am sure if you were given the choice between Banks, HT and Anderson, you would pick Banks 🙄🙄. Dude get real.

-AP
Not sure what language AP keeps referring to that we need to catch up on. The new guidance is minimal. It's not like it's a whole new bylaw section. And I assume our compliance dept and Spyre would already be familiar with the rest/standard bylaws and guidance.

Surely we'll get up to speed and back at it quicker than he's suggesting. We have one of the biggest recruiting weekends ever coming up.

Played pretty dang well at LB last year…..

128 Total Tackles / 59 Solo / 69 Assists
5.5 TFL / 1 Interception / 4 Passes defended

He out performed Henry T for Alabama and Anderson in Tackles. He had more sacks than Henry T. Anderson had 17 sacks.

Either way Banks was on par with Alabamas LBs.
I hope he does so well this year that he makes some of you look like idiots for degrading our players...again

Why not both? Why does it have to be either or?
Maybe it doesn't, but if feels like we never/rarely use more than 1 at a time.

Fwiw I'd happily ditch the above scheme and every other alt scheme 100% if we could go full smokey grey all the way. All others bend the knee to the smokey greys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back