Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You woke up and chose violence on a Monday.

No, CMs have not been documented East of Davidson County in TN. With the exception of an introduced population on private land in Coffee Co in the 80s to deter poaching. That population died out, but there's recent evidence it may have lingered. That's being investigated.

Coffee county? Must’ve been @utvols88 with his dislike of the sacred bean. 😎

No, CMs have not been documented East of Davidson County in TN. With the exception of an introduced population on private land in Coffee Co in the 80s to deter poaching. That population died out, but there's recent evidence it may have lingered. That's being investigated.
Next thing you know you'll be telling me there's only 3 venomous snakes in Tennessee 🙄

You're quite the snob for a 1/4 haha. My mother in law is 100% St louis Hill Italian. I've had plenty. Fazolis is decent restaurant pasta, competitive with most of the sit down chains, very inexpensive.

When we were young and wanted to take the kids out cheap, we went to Fazolis often. I'm just saying, calling it Italian food is a stretch.

When we were young and wanted to take the kids out cheap, we went to Fazolis often. I'm just saying, calling it Italian food is a stretch.

My forbears ate fish and chips.

Fazoli marinara has ketchup like consistency. I lerch at thought if eating those noodles, then again, I still like Carrabas so, dont take my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch
Quincy's Ryan's, Western Sizzler... I think they're all dead now. Haven't seen any in many years.

Man, I miss the Quincy's and Ryans that were right around the corner from each other in North Knoxville on Broadway. Lots of good meals there with my grandparents as a kid.

We tried multiple hit and runs this weekend. They just all failed spectacularly

Agree. those first two games drove me berserk. They would call a H/R in a perfect situation and the hitter would try to pull the ball almost every single time. Pop ups, weak fly balls, fouls, whiffs. All of those walks and loaded bases - nope - we ain't doing it.

There’s a real Italian restaurant here. Calabrese. My wife had Branzino (Mediterranean sea bass). I had an awesome wild boar bolognese for dinner.
We’re very lucky to have some awesome authentic Italian restaurants around us. 😎

Maggianos off the Tollway was always one of my faves. Still not worth having to live in DFW though. ;)

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

What kind of SoB would...?

I mean, I get wanting to protect your land, but introducing a non-native venomous species?

Also, giant lizard are apparently taking over several counties in South GA.

Reactions: SoilVol
Timber
Algodon
Copper
and what's 4th? Eastern?
Timber rattlesnake (Crotalus horridus)
Pygmy rattlesnake (Sistrurus miliarus)
Eastern copperhead (Agkistrodon contortrix)
Northern cottonmouth (Agkistrodon piscivorus)

Only copperhead and timber are found statewide. Pygmys are extremely rare, found around KY Lake and Pickwick. Cottons found West of Davidson County. The only portion of Davidson County is the far northwestern area along the Cumberland River.

Only copperhead and timber are found statewide. Pgymys are extremely rare, found around KY Lake and Pickwick. Cottons found West of Davidson County. The only portion of Davidson County is the far northwestern area along the Cumberland River.
And Bull Sharks?

Reactions: Rishvol and Glitch

Only copperhead and timber are found statewide. Pygmys are extremely rare, found around KY Lake and Pickwick. Cottons found West of Davidson County. The only portion of Davidson County is the far northwestern area along the Cumberland River.
What’s a common snake imitating a copperhead pattern one might find in a creek in Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back