Vols commit on UT recruiting

VolForLife83

“For a long time, you haven’t really seen Tennessee winning the state for big recruits,” said Bussell. “But now we’ve got multiple guys who are in the top-10 or top-15 for in-state recruits. We are getting them now. It’s the guys we want and the coaches have hand-picked these guys.”
“They are actually getting to pick and choose who they want at this point and that’s what we really need,” added Bussell.

Tennessee Vols commit points out how recruiting is changing for UT in 2022

Quit acting like its all about money. It’s disrespectful to the coaching staff. It helps but they are putting in the hours.
Money Talks, Even the dumb understands that volKano, don’t get your panties in a wad. Nobodies taking away from the staffs long hours, Money is just a bid ole booster shot. Heck the old staff that sucked put in long hours also, so your argument kinda sucks if you really look into your off the cuff calling someone out. Truth hurts sometimes I know, but your a big gal, I’m sure you can take it!

Money Talks, Even the dumb understands that volKano, don’t get your panties in a wad. Nobodies taking away from the staffs long hours, Money is just a bid ole booster shot. Heck the old staff that sucked put in long hours also, so your argument kinda sucks if you really look into your off the cuff calling someone out. Truth hurts sometimes I know, but your a big gal, I’m sure you can take it!
The old staff also used money and produced trash sweetie.

McDonald's bag anyone.........anyone?

Reactions: sunnyvol79
The old staff also used money and produced trash sweetie.

Actually their recruiting results are very similar so far, but we've got a nice uptick so far this year thanks to Spyre's hard work.

2018, 21st ranked class on composite (Butch fired/Pruitt)
2019, 13th ranked class on composite (Pruitt)
2020, 11th ranked class on composite (Pruitt)
2021, 22nd ranked class on composite (Pruitt fired/Heupel)
2022, 18th ranked class on composite (Heupel)
2023, unsigned, but currently 7th composite (Heupel/Spyre)

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Quit acting like its all about money. It’s disrespectful to the coaching staff. It helps but they are putting in the hours.
Believe that fairy tale if you wish, you are disrespecting the dudes at Spyre who brought us Nico and have us in on tons of top prospects.

Believe that fairy tale if you wish, you are disrespecting the dudes at Spyre who brought us Nico and have us in on tons of top prospects.

Spyre “bringing us Nico” is speculation. It’s easy to believe it was all because of Spyre. But then you would be disrespecting the coaching staff. Does money matter? Sure. Is it the main reason we are having success on the recruiting trail? Maybe. Maybe not.

Spyre “bringing us Nico” is speculation. It’s easy to believe it was all because of Spyre. But then you would be disrespecting the coaching staff. Does money matter? Sure. Is it the main reason we are having success on the recruiting trail? Maybe. Maybe not.
First off, my original post was meant playfully, I will exercise almost any excuse to post some classic tunes. It was met with breathless indignation which I felt was only fair to turn around. Sue me.

Aaaaaaand, suddenly here is the ncaa committee, led by uga President Jere Morehead, to apply new rules retroactively and make sure this stops. Saban and Supercuts do not want Tennessee back as a program, or TA&M for that matter.

I’m sure it’s all about protecting the “student athlete” and the “integrity” of the system. Because, we all know it is far more honorable to pay players under the table than in the open. Just ask Saban and Supercuts.

You are wasting your time. We have fans that think the ONLY reason we can get a recruit now is because of money. It’s silly.
100….got to have a system in place the kids can roll in especially with this offense it’s a receiver and QB heaven.. the way nfl is now, pass happy.. so guess what system CJH runs…

VN Store

Back