Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the players better have their acts together and take on an NFL mindset. They aren't amateurs anymore. And ignorance of tax laws usually won't be a solid defense when the IRS comes a callin'.
I fail to believe that Spyre doesn’t cover the responsibilities if not outright set up the reporting itself before dispensing the dough. Mebbe had a meeting or a 100 leading up to the contract signing?

Some of the media draft "experts" look at starting QB for a 10 win SEC team and that's it.

I agree with you.

So let's look at the SEC QBs last year just against conference competition - sort of take out stat padding games against obviously inferior teams.

Note: South Carolina had QB by committee so they didn't have a qualifier.

.ScreenHunter 903.png

I agree with you.

So let's look at the SEC QBs last year just against conference competition - sort of take out stat padding games against obviously inferior teams.

.View attachment 452417

Great work Chatta!

This highlights my personal thoughts on returning SEC QBs very well.

1. Bryce Young
2a. Hendon Hooker
2b. KJ Jefferson

Then kind of everyone else...I think Will Rogers will get slept on because he's a big stat getting QB in Leach's offense and historically I don't think any of his previous QBs have faired well in the NFL

I personally wouldn't draft any other SEC QB in the first 3 rounds besides the 3 I mentioned...now that's as of today, obviously season has to be played still.

I agree with you.

.View attachment 452417

Almost 10yds/attempt. This offense is so fun.

It's better than the old system where bammer and kirbie have immunity to buy players and everyone pretends that's not exactly how they stack classes. Living that lie was horrible.
The blue bloods are going to separate themselves further now. Luckily Tennessee can have the money to hang with them.

the only reason I could see Hooker falling in the draft would be for his age, as he is a lot older than the other quarterbacks

Edit: not saying he is going to fall, im just saying if he were to fall in the draft

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I agree with you.

.View attachment 452417
i don't think Stetson Bennet gets enough credit. that due is really frustrating to play against. you think you should just be able to destroy the kid, but he just makes plays.

that said, i think KJ and Hendo are the two most dynamic QB's in the league, and are virtually interchangeable in many regards, though i'd say KJ is a bit more physical in the run game than Hendo. but i think Hendo throws a better ball, very catchable.

Bryce Young is/will get the accolades b/c a) he is very talented and b) so is the rest of his team.

all in all, going in, i think you have to look at those 3 at the top of the league. but someone always comes out of nowhere, kinda like Hendo did last year, and there's several you could look at in the conf this year. Rattler has an opportunity to be that guy, and whoever suits up at QB at aTm will definitely have an opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back