Aj Russell
120px-FiveStarsInline3.svg_.png
RHP 6'-5"185 R-R Franklin, TN
Tanner Zellem
120px-FiveStarsInline3.svg_.png
INF 6'-0"210 R-R Fleming Island,FL
Colby Backus (JUCO) OF 6'5" 200 R-R Walters State CC
Nolan Shamoun LHP 6'2" L-L Lakeland, FL
The first 5 guys on your list all have a PG rating of 10. This class is going to be huge for sustaining our success

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Alright, I've consolidated the commitment pages into one page for the 22-24 classes, as was suggested. @Freak, would you mind pinning this one? There are still existent threads for the 2023 and 2024 classes individually, but we can just let them fade away. I had to delete the star ratings because it wouldn't let me post more than 20 images in the initial post. Those things should be taken with a huge grain of salt anyway.

As I said before, if anyone knows of any JUCO guys I should add to any of these classes, let me know and I will.

Alright, I've consolidated the commitment pages into one page for the 22-24 classes, as was suggested. @Freak, would you mind pinning this one? There are still existent threads for the 2023 and 2024 classes individually, but we can just let them fade away. I had to delete the star ratings because it wouldn't let me post more than 20 images in the initial post. Those things should be taken with a huge grain of salt anyway.

As I said before, if anyone knows of any JUCO guys I should add to any of these classes, let me know and I will.

Thanks man!!!

Maybe it would be cooler to call the thread “ Official Recruiting, Commitment and Draft Thread” . This way you never have to change the title. It might be neat to have a one stop, shop thread that gets us from HS to the draft.

These are just suggestions, thank you!

Reactions: HeadVol77

According to PBR Juco commitment tracker for the 2022 class, we have 6 more jucos committed. Hope the list is accurate and up to date

Bryce Jenkins RHP from Cleveland State
Aaron Combs RHP from Central Florida
Jacob Bimbi LHP from Wabash Valley
Turner Swistak RHP from Pearl River
Dakota Harris SS/2ND from Polk State
Chase Valentine SS from Central Arizona

According to PBR Juco commitment tracker for the 2022 class, we have 6 more jucos committed. Hope the list is accurate and up to date

Bryce Jenkins RHP from Cleveland State
Aaron Combs RHP from Central Florida
Jacob Bimbi LHP from Wabash Valley
Turner Swistak RHP from Pearl River
Dakota Harris SS/2ND from Polk State
Chase Valentine SS from Central Arizona

Thank you!

Chase Valentine is the one I was trying to remember. He’s a big time pickup.

I will also add, If we sticky it by year, they’ll have to be a clean up on aisle 7 every year so we’re gonna have to work with @Freak on this one. That’s a good thing.

GBO!!!
Nooooo! That’s kinda like the NCAA sniffing around because of Kiffin, and busting Bruce Pearl, in the process!
if @Freak starts sniffing around the baseball forum, we’re in trouble!!
😎
GBO!!

Reactions: MAD
We loose Cf, Rf, 1b, 3b , C from this team and tons of power .. will we be able to replace them ...or play a different style ball next year ?? Do we have any studs coming in as position players next year ??

We loose Cf, Rf, 1b, 3b , C from this team and tons of power .. will we be able to replace them ...or play a different style ball next year ?? Do we have any studs coming in as position players next year ??
Well, I thought 2022 was going to be a drop off, so I’m not really qualified to say.
I’ll just trust CTV, CFA and now CJE!
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

VN Store

Back