‘23 NC WR Noah Rogers (NC State)

AP has said he along with Tate and Kasper are the 3 the staff really wants and that its a toss uo after them. Idk about the competition at this Rivals Camp in Charlotte but Noah looked like a stud in the WR vs DB part.

He's has a sooth glide as he runs. This possible receiver haul has the potential to be crazy good,

Tennessee has also been working Noah Rogers pretty hard of late in an effort to get him to campus. There is a lot of dialogue there but until he gets here for a visit it’s hard to look at Tennessee as a major factor. Once he arrives, and if things go well then we will believe Tennessee will be just that.
-VQ

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Might be time to finally put this pipe dream to bed:

Four-Star WR Noah Rogers has Five Official Visit Destinations in Mind (247sports.com)

"I'm leaning toward Ohio State, Clemson, Penn State, UNC, [N.C.] State for officials," Rogers said. "Those are the schools I hear from the most. I have a good relationship with at least one coach at each of those five schools."

www.moveon.org
Tate, Seldon, Hyatt, and Williams should be the WRs they take and move Spillman to DB

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Spillman won't be a db, and atm Hyatts not a take still evaluating
You think Spillman won’t be a DB because he’s not capable of being one or because if they try to move him to defense he’ll transfer? Also I think Hyatt has to be a take. One because of how his family has stuck by Tennessee since Jalin stepped on campus and two because the more teammates we have in Mauigoa’s ear the better

Last edited:
You think Spillman won’t be a DB because he’s not capable of being one or because if they try to move him to defense he’ll transfer?
They aren't going to move him they like him at wr it's been said on the board abt 1000 tines and ap has confirmed the statement abt 1000 times, he's gonna be a wr, you guys act like tillman doesn't exist

Reactions: Vol8188 and SugarCC

VN Store

Back