‘23 AL RB Jeremiah Cobb (Auburn commit)

Your grammar and your poor reading comprehension don’t paint a pretty picture my guy.

I’m a big believer in and donor to Spyre. They’ve done an incredible and arguably industry leading job in the NIL space. They no doubt played a part in us landing Nico, and us landing Nico has contributed to the great momentum we have on the trail.

But your stated position is that NIL is the ONLY thing that matters/kids care about. And that therefore every recruitment is a bidding war. That’s both objectively untrue and also discounts the great work the staff has been doing on the trail, not to mention the allure of the University of Tennessee to recruits on its own. It’s not just a poorly communicated and thought out argument, it’s neither logical nor supported by facts.

You’re arguing with the wrong person here my guy. You should move on and stop embarrassing yourself.
That is just simply untrue I’m happy about the fact our NIL has set the standard and also happy with the coaches we have to get the most out of them…you’re assumptions are wrong

That is just simply untrue I’m happy about the fact our NIL has set the standard and also happy with the coaches we have to get the most out of them…you’re assumptions are wrong
The bolded part doesn't say anything about whether you like it or not. It is saying everything isn't just about the money and people still like the school/program

The problem is his contract and the 20 mill they would have to fork over if they get rid of him early
His contract isn’t the problem. Hell Harsin isn’t the problem. The problem is the boosters at the program at so meddling and backstabbing. Always has been and always will be at that hellhole.

Give me Cobb, Webb, and Seldon.

With Seldon you can line him up anywhere and he can make a play. Never limit yourself on playmakers
I feel like the 25 limit being lifted makes this more possible than it was a week ago. I hope it also allows us to take a gamble on Max Carroll if all other positions of need are addressed. I think he would be worth the gamble as a project LB if they already have 2-3 HS LBs and a JUCO guy on board and have the secondary and both lines addressed

VN Store

Back