2025 Recruiting

Please don't forget about TiTianna Stovall, who plays for Webb school in Bedford Co. Her ball handling and use of either hand on shots, 6' 1'', freshman. I know there are other players out of state, but this young lady is a keeper, Just saying. Go Lady Vols!

well Dee Alexander is the 1st player from the class of 2025 to be offered which makes her an elite prospect if we are offering so early

Saw her play on the AAU circuit last season. I was coaching a 2029 team and we faced WV Thunder. Made it a point to watch some of their older teams. This girl is elite. That is a very high quality program. Not only elite talent but well run organization.

Webb wins second state championship!

Tatianna, a Webb-Bell Buckle Freshman , was named the Division II A state tournament MVP after helping the Lady Feet to their second straight state championship with a 68-48 win over MTCS.
Tiatianna , a 6’1” forward, averaging 12 points and 12 rebounds in two state games for Webb. She had 14 points and 15 rebounds in the championship as the lone freshman starter !

Rosario and Velez were all tournament also but Titanna Stoval ( REMEMBER THIS NAME ) , We have not heard the last of this recruit ! Momma played in college for Rick Insel at MTSU .

Tom Kreager ( The Nashville Tennessean ) is my source ….. I noticed her at the beginning of this year during preseason games on weekend round robin games ! Anyone that plays any sport can recognize her potential abilities! JMO

Webb wins second state championship!

Tatianna, a Webb-Bell Buckle Freshman , was named the Division II A state tournament MVP after helping the Lady Feet to their second straight state championship with a 68-48 win over MTCS.
Tiatianna , a 6’1” forward, averaging 12 points and 12 rebounds in two state games for Webb. She had 14 points and 15 rebounds in the championship as the lone freshman starter !

Rosario and Velez were all tournament also but Titanna Stoval ( REMEMBER THIS NAME ) , We have not heard the last of this recruit ! Momma played in college for Rick Insel at MTSU .

Tom Kreager ( The Nashville Tennessean ) is my source ….. I noticed her at the beginning of this year during preseason games on weekend round robin games ! Anyone that plays any sport can recognize her potential abilities! JMO
Sam follows her on Twitter. She’s from Franklin county, same area as Latina Davis

Position and any other info anyone finds would be helpful. Cant find anything myself so far.
From what I have gathered she is a freshman guard for Purcell Marian, a division III high school. She is the #1 player in the '25 class. Described as a generational talent. Had over 600 points, 300 rebounds, several double doubles, and 3 triple doubles as a freshman. Led her team to a state championship as a freshman. You can find her on Twitter. Just type in her name under Google. Can't remember what she goes by under Twitter. It's dee_???. Sorry can't remember the last part. But that's a little bit of what I gathered. Hope it helps.

From what I have gathered she is a freshman guard for Purcell Marian, a division III high school. She is the #1 player in the '25 class. Described as a generational talent. Had over 600 points, 300 rebounds, several double doubles, and 3 triple doubles as a freshman. Led her team to a state championship as a freshman. You can find her on Twitter. Just type in her name under Google. Can't remember what she goes by under Twitter. It's dee_???. Sorry can't remember the last part. But that's a little bit of what I gathered. Hope it helps.
Thanks for info

Reactions: EJVOL4LIFE

VN Store

Back